@@@@SPAN ="storyDate">Sunday, 25 February 2007 15:07@@@@/SPAN>
    </div>
    <div ="story">
    <rte:></rte:>

Watch
    all of this year's RBS 6 Nations matches live on RTÉ Two and
    RTÉ.ie/sport. Listen to all of Ireland's matches live on RTÉ Radio 1
    FM, MW and LW 252.

Ireland coach Eddie O'Sullivan has no injury worries following yesterday's 43-13 RBS 6 Nations victory over England.

Brian O'Driscoll was replaced in the 78th minute after his hamstring
    began to tighten up but O'Sullivan today confirmed his withdrawal was a
    precautionary measure.<div id="story_island"> </div>

O'Driscoll's centre partner Gordon D'Arcy felt his groin strain
    resurface but was able to complete the match at Croke Park and both
    will be fit to face Scotland on 10 March.

O'Sullivan said: 'Brian is fine. I was anxious to get him off because his hamstring tightened up again. It's a fatigue issue.

'He could have finished the game but the danger is if he sees a gap,
    the crowd cheers and he takes it, he could end up damaging his
    hamstring.

'He would then be in a battle to play in the Triple Crown game against Scotland.

'For that reason I took him off. He didn't want to leave because he
    was enjoying himself, but it was the right thing to do. There's no
    issue with the injury.

'Gordon D'Arcy's groin tightened up a bit but he was managing fine so we left him on.'

O'Sullivan added: 'We've been lucky with injuries so far in the Six Nations. There are two games left and we are in good health.

'I hope we'll keep that profile because it will make a big difference to us.'
    </div>

<!-
    var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
    var SymReal;

Sym()
    {
    window.open = SymWinOpen;
    if(SymReal != null)
    SymReal();
    }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
    {
    if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
    SymReal&#079;nLoad();
    window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
    SymReal = window.;
    window. = Sym;
    }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
    window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->

Can you imagine if both BOD and D'Arcy got injured our team would fall to pieces!! I think its high time EOS began to blood new players. We don't have any depth in our team what-so-ever! If we are to become one of the best teams in the world we need depth. We have been lucky so far this lucky streak is eventually run out!
    ANY MANS FINEST HOUR, HIS GREATEST FULFILMENT OF ALL HE HOLDS DEAR, IS THE MOMENT WHEN HE HAS WORKED HIS HEART OUT IN A GOOD CAUSE AND LIES EXHAUSTED ON THE FIELD OF BATTLE – VICTORIOUS.

Comment

Originally posted by Munster-4-Life
      Can you imagine if both BOD and D'Arcy got injured our team would fall to pieces!! I think its high time EOS began to blood new players. We don't have any depth in our team what-so-ever! If we are to become one of the best teams in the world we need depth. We have been lucky so far this lucky streak is eventually run out!
      Who exactly would you like to blood in the centres?
      Kiva - Loans That Change Lives

Comment

Originally posted by daveirl

I just dont know! We need to see more of Trimble in the centre anyway, and PERHAPS Barry Murphy(not in the 6 nations not quiete up to speed yet)
        ANY MANS FINEST HOUR, HIS GREATEST FULFILMENT OF ALL HE HOLDS DEAR, IS THE MOMENT WHEN HE HAS WORKED HIS HEART OUT IN A GOOD CAUSE AND LIES EXHAUSTED ON THE FIELD OF BATTLE – VICTORIOUS.

Comment

I just dont know! We need to see more of Trimble in the centre anyway, and PERHAPS Barry Murphy(not in the 6 nations not quiete up to speed yet)

The tour to Argentina is where they will get their chance, not before then.

Comment

Originally posted by Point

I can understand why wating till then for Bambi. But why waittill then with Trimble? He's a very strong runner, deserves a chance at least. But its not gonna happen with conservative Eddie, i suppose!

Comment

Originally posted by neiljung
              <DIV ="story">

O'Sullivan added: 'We've been lucky with injuries so far in the Six Nations. There are two games left and we are in good health.</DIV>

<!-
              var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
              var SymReal;

Sym()
              {
              window.open = SymWinOpen;
              if(SymReal != null)
              SymReal();
              }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
              {
              if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
              SymReal&#079;nLoad();
              window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
              SymReal = window.;
              window. = Sym;
              }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
              window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->

Emmmm, excuse me Cooder, earth calling uranus - am I a loonie or is it only a matter oftwo weeks ago that we were missing two key players against France?

(Incidentally, we lost Eddie, in case you'd forgotten)
              New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

I can understand why wating till then for Bambi. But why waittill then with Trimble? He's a very strong runner, deserves a chance at least. But its not gonna happen with conservative Eddie, i suppose!

I think it is down to priorities. EOS targetted the Grand Slam and a RWC QF. In fairness, if BOD and Stringer had been available, we may well have beaten France with a few points to spare. We are still in with a slight chance of the Championship, so he will target that now. This means there will be no experimentation in the 6N, unless there are more injuries.

Comment

I think it is down to priorities. EOS targetted the Grand Slam and a RWC QF. In fairness, if BOD and Stringer had been available, we may well have beaten France with a few points to spare. We are still in with a slight chance of the Championship, so he will target that now. This means there will be no experimentation in the 6N, unless there are more injuries.

Honestly I think the championship is well and truely gone to France again!![img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]If we dont give the likes of Trimble some real game time we just wont be able to keep the pace till the RWC.

Comment

Honestly I think the championship is well and truely gone to France again!![img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]If we dont give the likes of Trimble some real game time we just wont be able to keep the pace till the RWC.

It might not be over if France keep changing their team, as has been promised.

Comment

It might not be over if France keep changing their team, as has been promised.

Who are they going to loose to??

Comment

Working...
                      X