Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD REQUEST - Irl V England

Chaps, Chapesses

I taped the game on BBC but for some reason there are 2 x Northern Irish plonkers doing the commentry. Its like something off Fr. Ted and extremely irritating. Wetting themselves everytime Best hits someone in the lineout. Aaargh. Unbearable.

Does anyone have a copy of the game on with proper BBC (Brian Moore and Welsh commentator) that they would care to burn for me?

Many thanks
    SR

Hey Skib, i asked some friends back in ireland to do the same thing for me... if it turns out to be a good copy, like we both want... i'll sort it out for you.....[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img][img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]
    He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Cheers that would be excellent. If you thought the cheers were loud in Croke Park you should have heard my groans when the 2 Ulster clowns started commentating!

Imagine preferring Ryle Nugent!?

Comment

Ah yes, Ryle Nugent. Its like listening to Shirley Temple Bar calling the Bingo numbers. Why doesn't the deputy Head of RTE Sport do something about hishigh pitched asinine whiningwhich is supposed to pass for commentating. Of course, how stupid of me ...Fig Nugentis the D.H. of RTE Sport. He makes Jim 'Mullin has' Sherbert sound like Bill McClaren. Oh, you beauty.
        Time for your medicine.

Comment

If anyone has a copy of the game I would be delighted to get a copy.....haven't seen the game after being there yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Bitter As A Lemon

If anyone has a copy of the game I would be delighted to get a copy.....haven't seen the game after being there yesterday.

I can sort you out Bitter as a Lemon.

Comment

Skib would appreciate a copy ........... can you let me know where to send the blank dvd .......thanks in anticipation

Comment

i've got a DVD of the main BBC commentary...

... but couldn't possibly send it to you after such harsh comments about Jim Neilly!

(PM me an apology and I'll think about it [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img])

<font color=RED>STAND UP FOR THE ULSTERMEN!</font>

Comment

Jim Neilly and Tyrone Howe. No worse than RTE but poor all the same.

Comment

Eddie Butler and Brian Moore were very good. Far better than nordievision and Vyle Nugent/Tony "I want to give birth to Shane Horgan's mongo babies without an epidural" Ward.
                    The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Cheers
                      Skib

Comment

highlights starting now on RTE 2
                        Bagáiste ar phriacal an úinéara.

Comment

Aussietorrents.com has the BBC coverage (Butler &amp; Moore), including the full prematch buildup (which, in this case, is saying something!).
                          Munster - Incessant Perfervidity
                          "Ireland Will Choke" - Jeremy Guscott

Comment

has anyone got the brian moore/butler bbc on tape? if so i would appreciate it if u could burn one for me-pm me and i will send a DVD
                            [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

If the lessons of history teach us anything it is that nobody learns the lessons that history teaches us.

Comment

Any1 care to make mea copy of the RTE coverage? Ill happilypay any costs..thanks...Jay
                              Seas suas agus troid!

Comment

Working...
                              X