To the bigots...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To the bigots...

Shame some of you felt so strongly that you were unable to share in what was prehaps the most important Irish sporting event ever....

Unable to share in what was prehaps the most significant cultural exchange between England and Ireland ever...

Unable to celebrate the forward thinking and generosity of the GAA for opening up Croke Park to house such a breathtaking spectacle...

Unable to bring yourselves to watch your national side play at such a fantastic venue

Unable to take part in the most historical event to take place in Croke Park for almost 90 years...

Unable to bury the past and move on into the future with hope and pride...

\'For he that hath no stomach for this fight, let him depart\'.
    Henry V - Battle of Agincourt 1415

we were unable as we couldnt get tickets[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
    If the lessons of history teach us anything it is that nobody learns the lessons that history teaches us.

Comment

Didn't have to be in the ground to take part in that...[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Work on Monday will be aproud and enjoyable event!

Comment

I wonder how the retard that took his medals home during the week feels now.

Comment

Originally posted by wildRover
          Hopefully as stupid as this spanner

Comment

A marker and a couple of A4 sheets. In fairness he could at least have used an A3 sheet and a laser printer!

Comment

No need for that. What difference does it make to you what he does with his medals?
              Grandpa Simpson: The last time the meteors came, we thought the sky was on fire. Naturally, we blamed the Irish. We hanged more \'n a few.

Comment

Originally posted by thisyear?
                Hopefully as stupid as this spanner

The dopey f**king c**t is wearing a Scottish football club shirt. A living, breathing example of why people think Da Oirish are thick.

Actually..If I'm not mistaken the scobe in question is sporting a 3 piece knacker wedding outfit. A Glasgow Celtic 'blouson' with matching figure hugging trousers for a comfortable urban look. Knackometer overload. Imagine going out like that in public. My jaysus.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief
                  No need for that. What difference does it make to you what he does with his medals?
                  I thought they were his fathers medals?

Comment

His property though.
                    Grandpa Simpson: The last time the meteors came, we thought the sky was on fire. Naturally, we blamed the Irish. We hanged more \'n a few.

Comment

A marker and a couple of A4 sheets. In fairness he could at least have used an A3 sheet and a laser printer!

He could have used embossed gold metallic paper and he'd still look likea f**king moron.

Reminds me of that guy from the riots last year wearing the Aston Villa scarf.

Who educates these people?
                      "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

I dont agree with the protestors, think they are indeed bigotted, and lets be honest about it, a bit stupid. Still, if that is what they feel then fine, the world needs all sorts.

One thing I dont understand is why so many of them were covering their faces? Hoodies, caps and placards Were they embarrassed? They werent breaking the law so it doesnt matter if the cops saw them.

Comment

What worries me most is that they think it's fashionable!!! [img]smileys/shock.gif[/img] [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
                          To see the light one must first realise it is dark

Comment

The definition of what is probably the most overused word in this country.

"A bigot is a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing from their own."</font>

Comment

This would have been far fetched in Father Ted.... Incredible!!! I love it though

Comment

Working...
                              X