6N R3) England in Twickenham - Sunday Feb 23rd @ 15.00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kahalui View Post

Indeed and you were spot on with your prediction. Still doesn't account for the individual brain farts since kick off though. We're a joke.
    England poxed with the bounce of the ball for both tries, luck tends to even out over 80 minutes.
    Havent fired a shot yet
    Ireland have had a bad half but lets keep the knives in their sheaths at least until full time. By the smug tone of a few posts some people seem to be delighted were losing.
    That's just plain pathetic

Comment

Poor first half from many players. In fairness England are putting incredible pressure on. Stockdale needs to borrow some of Conway's hunger, getting beaten by may was ridiculous at this level. Sexton looks rattled, big call to see if he can pull it together in first 10 of second half or sub him. Murray had a mixed bag, some great clearance kicks early on but a couple of howlers then.
      Itoje is an absolute bolix and needs a good bit couple of belts. His holding of Ryan and Stander was ****ing ridiculous. Refs need to do something about it when so blatant.
      Don't understand the scrum penalty against Furlong as I think we were on top in scrums.
      Peter is, unsurprisingly, letting a lot go so we need to adapt as England have
      The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
      - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

Originally posted by LongtimeLurker View Post

England poxed with the bounce of the ball for both tries, luck tends to even out over 80 minutes.
        Havent fired a shot yet
        Ireland have had a bad half but lets keep the knives in their sheaths at least until full time. By the smug tone of a few posts some people seem to be delighted were losing.
        That's just plain pathetic
        I doubt anyone's delighted we're losing tbh.

Comment

Still and all they were 2 very soft tries.
          Looking at half time replays I think Stockdale could have caught that and not let it bounce.
          Is this what picking on form looks like ?

Comment

Originally posted by In Joe we trust View Post
            So saying that Healy, Furlong, Toner, VDF, Sexton, Henshaw, Lamour arent matching it physically is saying Leinster good????

You are easily triggered it seems

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
            VDF would be a more appropriate on to be replaced than POM

Comment

Originally posted by ustix View Post
              Anyone see any way back?
              Game of 2 halves?!

Comment

Bloody at it again holding players. Card the ****ers it's cynical
                The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
                - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

Owen Farrell should be binned for screaming at the ref.

Comment

Farrell should have been carded

Comment

About bloody time

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Comment

Well done Henshaw, good carries from POM and Stander in lead up
                        "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

There’s a Jonny kick for In Joe We Trust

Comment

POM is carrying more than the supposed ball carriers. He's been Irelands best player imo.

Comment

Pom fighting hard out there. Sexton is a real worry
                              \"Only Pienaar, Botha and Ferris would be in contention for a place on our first 15. That\'s a fact.\" - Tickettout\'s take on Ulster April 2011.

Comment

We won't be winning this game with Sexton kicking like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X