Forza Italia!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forza Italia!

Italy 14 - 0 up at Murrayfield after 4 minutes! [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]
    New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Make that 21 - 0 after 6 minutes! [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
    New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Un-f**king-believable.

Comment

Hilarious by the Scots.
        Shameless self promotion time ladies and gents!
        Munster: Early Season
        Munster: Escape from Pool of Death
        Munster: HEC Champions 2007/2008
        Munster: Full Season Highlights.

Comment

Oh my god, 3 very soft tries. I am afraid Scotland will have trouble recovering from this.

Comment

One back from Dewey!

Comment

Ref 7 - 21 Italy.

Comment

Scotland were 1/3 on betfair last night![img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

It's not over yet though. The Italians might go into defenseive mode now and you know what happens when teams do that!

Comment

Italy will be screwed over by the ref, as they always are, and lose I reckon. It's already begun.

Comment

Originally posted by danthefan
                    Italy will be screwed over by the ref, as they always are, and lose I reckon. It's already begun.

Yup. The rugby status quo must be maintained in perpetuity. [img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]

Comment

Donal is calling hands out without an Italian player being involved so there's no ruck.[img]smileys/confused.gif[/img]
                      Shameless self promotion time ladies and gents!
                      Munster: Early Season
                      Munster: Escape from Pool of Death
                      Munster: HEC Champions 2007/2008
                      Munster: Full Season Highlights.

Comment

What on earth did I miss?[img]smileys/shock.gif[/img] tuned in with 15 minutes gone and couldn't believe the scoreline. i had to switch channel to make sure it was correct.
                        <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
                        http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
                        </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

Italy drive Scotland back about 6 or 7 meters in the tackle and somehow give away a penalty, when it should have been an attacking scrum imo. Ref marching Scotland upfield, they don't get a fair crack.

Comment

Two intercept tries and a blocked down kick try to Italy inside the first 6 minutes Ruck. Also a Taylor yellow card. The Scots try came from the ref blocking an Italian defender.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog

Two intercept tries and a blocked down kick try to Italy inside the first 6 minutes Ruck. Also a Taylor yellow card. The Scots try came from the ref blocking an Italian defender.

Right. Down to the pub now to get a good seat for the match. Is there a wind to speak of at Murrayfield? Any hope of the Scots making a comeback? (I suppose we looked dead and buried after the first 30 minutes two weeks ago - but then again, we weren't down by 17 points.)

Comment

Working...
                              X