Clear All

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

so.... as i was saying..............

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhh hhh
    aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhh hhh
    aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhh hhh

[img]smileys/confused.gif[/img]
    just had to get that outta me.......

feel free to express your stomach tightening aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh-ness...[img]smileys/cool.gif[/img]

He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

gwan ya mad one ya

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Always

Comment

I couldnt even eat my lunch...groan.

Well I'm off to Croker now! Enjoy one and all.

Comment

not nervous at all.
        can't wait for it all to be over so the hype will die down.

<a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
        http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
        </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

eeeeeeeee??? The tightning in my stomach is more to the copious amounts of alcohol still in my system from last night I think[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

I think they'll win it, although the occasion wont mean a thing to England its just another game!! Maybe I should of went after all . . . [img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]

Cant touch this do do do do do do do do cant touch this

She\'ll drag the lake
          To keep the vendetta alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruck
            not nervous at all.
            the 6 ns are just games to me, munster games are when it really gets emotional

Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

Originally posted by scotscor
              Originally posted by Ruck
              not nervous at all.
              the 6 ns are just games to me, munster games are when it really gets emotional

Try putting a few quid on the 6Ns, that might make you a bit nervous[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Leicester 9 - 10 Saints ft

And Leicester's 33 match unbeaten GPL run at Welford road comes to an end. [img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]

Man of the match for Saints was Leicester's no. 10, Paul Burp who missed a penalty infront of the posts. Ian Humps also missed an easy penalty for the kittens. [img]smileys/mad.gif[/img]

I think that Pat Howard may regret giving Geordie Murphy the weekend off - Sam Vesty was dire today. [img]smileys/c&#111;nfused.gif[/img]

New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

hmmmmmm aaaaahhhhhh
                  "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

i grew up with garryowen... i lived with queensland red's.....

but today i was predictably proud to see the old enemy humiliated......

rugby union is brilliant..... (OD don't be a celtic perseus, lets enjoy this feeling)....

He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Originally posted by i_like_cake

rugby union is brilliant..... (OD don't be a celtic perseus, lets enjoy this feeling)....

Now that you mention it, the Reds (I'm a Reds fan too) were pretty poor against the Blues this morning too! Still, at least the Italians won!

New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog

Originally posted by i_like_cake

Now that you mention it, the Reds (I'm a Reds fan too) were pretty poor against the Blues this morning too! Still, at least the Italians won!

just one cornetto..... give it to me... delicious icecream... from italy

the taste.. is................. so supreme...

hb cornetto.,.. from...............

not sure about the end... but CONGRTATS ITALY.....

Comment

Working...
                        X