• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://twitter.com/i/status/1218668261371453440
    Commemorate Nevin Spence here -
    http://www.mycharity.ie/event/munste..._nevin_spence/

Comment

Hope to see him involved, maybe against Italy. We'll probably see Dave Kearny though.

Comment

Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post

If there’s one thing I want to see absolutely dead and buried in Irish rugby, it’s the idea of a fixed first XV with the “best” players shuffled into different positions (and even between provinces) so they’re not competing with each other.
        Inch'Allah! May God hear you! We saw the result of such a philosophy in the last four World Cups disappointments (was about to write disasters...).

And concerning Robert Baloucoune, 22, the guy has all to be a great winger and a have a bright future if injuries don't spoil his career.
        Last edited by JN.Allezdax.com; 20-January-2020, 17:37. Reason: Either I use my keyboard too fast or my keyboard is as reactive as a slug on ashes...
        The Scots (originally Irish, but by now Scotch) were at this time inhabiting Ireland, having driven the Irish (Picts) out of Scotland; while the Picts (originally Scots) were now Irish (living in brackets) and vice versa. It is essential to keep these distinctions clearly in mind (and verce visa).

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie Brown View Post

Hope to see him involved, maybe against Italy. We'll probably see Dave Kearny though.
          I dont think with Farrell's background he is a safe company man and hopefully that will be reflected in his team with Baloucoune involved. (any nicknames for him available yet?).
          ​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
          AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

Think JOD must have a great chance of being on the bench against Scotland.
            Last edited by AdolphusGrigson; 20-January-2020, 11:22.

Comment

Originally posted by ustix View Post

I believe we'll lose to Angleterre and beat the rest finishing 2nd to an Eddie Slam
              Jeez Ustix,

I'm luvin the optimism, fair play.

FWIW I think we'll beat Scotland, but if Ireland come up short to Wales, then I can see Ireland tanking this 6Ns.

I'd say Ireland are gonna end up with 2 or 2.5 wins from 5, which will probably leave them joint 3rd or 4th. They should beat Scotland & Italy, they'll struggle v Wales & France (maybe winning one if they improve hugely on 2019) and they'll get mullered by England imho.

P.s. I mean Ireland didn't even win their easy group at RWC19 ffs ?!
              3 points behind Japan, that great rugby superpower... and let's not mention the lack of performance v the ABs in the QF. Ireland are coming from a long way back in their performance levels right throughout 2019...
              Last edited by Daithi; 20-January-2020, 12:29.

alas they are just north munster now.......

Comment

Conway, POM and CJ to start.

Murray, Earls, JOD, Kilcoyne on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by Daithi View Post

Jeez Ustix,

I'm luvin the optimism, fair play.

FWIW I think we'll beat Scotland, but if Ireland come up short to Wales, then I can see Ireland tanking this 6Ns.

I'd say Ireland are gonna end up with 2 or 2.5 wins from 5, which will probably leave them joint 3rd or 4th. They should beat Scotland & Italy, they'll struggle v Wales & France (maybe winning one if they improve hugely on 2019) and they'll get mullered by England imho.

P.s. I mean Ireland didn't even win their easy group at RWC19 ffs ?!
                  3 points behind Japan, that great rugby superpower... and let's not mention the lack of performance v the ABs in the QF. Ireland are coming from a long way back in their performance levels right throughout 2019...
                  Dear Daithi,
                  What's the use in worrying?
                  ustix

p.s. did you not hear that big Billy Vunipola is out?
                  Last edited by ustix; 20-January-2020, 17:22.
                  Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Originally posted by AdolphusGrigson View Post

I dont think with Farrell's background he is a safe company man and hopefully that will be reflected in his team with Baloucoune involved. (any nicknames for him available yet?).
                    The Cat, according to 42.ie

https://www.the42.ie/ulster-bath-wil...70914-Jan2020/

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie Brown View Post
                      He bears a passing resemblance to Emile Ntamack.

Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
                      Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Working...
                      X