Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ustix View Post
    North butchered the LBP there. Fair ducks to Wales last 20 mins
    North soiled himself because he knew Tuilagi was intent on injuring him. He is like a jockey whose nerve has gone at this stage. Thought AWJ was facing the stretcher to finish his career which would have been beyond depressing, pleased he got up. Shingler was unbelievably brave in the second half, think he popped a rib and played on.
    Last edited by the plastic paddy; 7th-March-2020, 18:13.

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
      Shingler was unbelievably brave in the second half, think he popped stub and played on.
      A dislocated penis you say?
      I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by fitzy73 View Post
        Dayglo trying to say there was arms in that tackle, North was falling etc. He reckoned maximum yellow card.

Does he need to go to Specsavers?
        How Tuilagi didn’t undergo HIA defies belief. England’s thuggery is quite sickening. The game is on a slippery slope to oblivion unless the referees take control of the game.

Comment

How Tuilagi didn’t undergo HIA defies belief. England’s thuggery is quite sickening. The game is on a slippery slope to oblivion unless the referees take control of the game.
          The team had out there was picked for that very purpose.

Comment

Brutal physicality, mate.
            "Fineen Wycherley was everywhere. When I watched this video back late on Saturday night I half expected to look up from my laptop to find him in my kitchen ' TRK Nov 3rd 2019 following Cardiff v Munster

Comment

England just happy to foul their way to victory for the last 20 mins, the cards were far too slow to come. It’s sickeningly cynical.
              \"Only Pienaar, Botha and Ferris would be in contention for a place on our first 15. That\'s a fact.\" - Tickettout\'s take on Ulster April 2011.

Comment

From the BBC Website analysis "The England centre was then controversially sent off for a no-arms tackle on George North,"

Comment

Sad day for a game that looks goosed to me. I thought ROG stopped just short of calling the thuggery out for what it is - policy. I'd call it culture. Our lot's double clean-out of a prone English player was nothing to write home about either.
                  Who'd encourage a kid to participate in that?
                  And then the subtext I was getting off the telly, that this issue originated with 'Islanders'... jaysis wept.
                  Last edited by ustix; 7th-March-2020, 19:49.
                  Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
                    English front row making no effort to hide their glee at Wales's decision to take the scrum.
                    Some shower of gentlemanly behaviours.
                    Imagine what we'd all be exposed to if Rassie's RSA hadn't softened their collective cough
                    Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Originally posted by ustix View Post

Sad day for a game that looks goosed to me. I thought ROG stopped just short of calling the thuggery out for what it is - policy. I'd call it culture. Our lot's double clean-out of a prone English player was nothing to write home about either.
                      Who'd encourage a kid to participate in that?
                      And then the subtext I was getting off the telly, that this issue originated with 'Islanders'... jaysis wept.
                      Sad to see you posting like the rest of us cynical old beggars. Look after yourself!!!

Comment

Sad to see you posting like the rest of us cynical old beggars. Look after yourself!!!
                        Aye, something got the blood boiling, and not just old England. Over to the refereeing fraternity I guess...
                        Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Lar Dallaglio knows that England team doesn't have a other Tuilagi.

The citing commissioner is foremost in Larry's mind I would wager
                          I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                            Lar Dallaglio knows that England team doesn't have a other Tuilagi.

The citing commissioner is foremost in Larry's mind I would wager

It would seem,its also on Eddie Jones mind .

Claims the red car was ridiculous .

Comment

Comment

Sometimes you have to meet fire with fire. If I was the coach I'd find the hardest nutjob available to me. We all know those granite rock cases, useless skillwise but seriously needed to be avoided seemingly with iron bones that can crunch anybody. I'd put him on the bench v England then with 10 mins to go send him out to take Tulagi's head off once and for all. More or less what the Kiwis did to BOD v the Lions.
                                Stand up for the Ulcer men

Comment

Working...
                                X