Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Guinness 6 Nations

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think all the teams have plenty to be embarrassed about after the opening games, but most will be able to fix it, England just need to select a team that is not full of experiments with half the side playing out of position, with a number 8 we might have won that. No idea what the Scots are thinking, but I do know they will hit England at 100 mph this coming weekend and it will not be a surprise if they win. For me it's between France and Ireland to be winners this year, but don't see a grand slam coming from anywhere.

Comment

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...e_iOSApp_Other

Comment

Hartley also has plenty to say about how much handier things was for Salaried Orcs
        Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Comment

Quinny has a point. What happened to Ireland's dominant tackle count!? Longish article but worth a read.
            It's become obvious that Ireland are no longer feared and that needs to change

Alan Quinlan

https://m.independent.ie/sport/rugby...-38937468.html

Six Nations 2018

Scoreline - Dominant tackles

France 13 Ireland 15 - France 23 Ireland 29

Ireland 56 Italy 19 - Ireland 16 Italy 24

Ireland 37 Wales 27 - Ireland 14 Wales 13

Ireland 28 Scotland 8 - Ireland 18 Scotland 17

England 15 Ireland 24 - England 25 Ireland 30

Six Nations 2019

Ireland 20 England 32 - Ireland 11 England 48

Scotland 13 Ireland 22 - Scotland 34 Ireland 19

Italy 16 Ireland 26 - Italy 19 Ireland 10

Ireland 26 France 14 - Ireland 7 France 18

Wales 25 Ireland 7 - Wales 21 Ireland 9

Six Nations 2020

Ireland 19 Scotland 12 - Ireland 18 Scotland 27

Comment

What's headphones listening to? Audiobook?
              I am the million man.

Comment

I like the freebie ponchos on show 'its raining Guinness here"
                "Fineen Wycherley was everywhere. When I watched this video back late on Saturday night I half expected to look up from my laptop to find him in my kitchen ' TRK Nov 3rd 2019 following Cardiff v Munster

Comment

This game is shihet
                  I am the million man.

Comment

Poor from Hogg not finding touch there.

Comment

Originally posted by FORWARD.... View Post
                      I like the freebie ponchos on show 'its raining Guinness here"
                      No, it's "It's raining Guinness clear"

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post

No, it's "It's raining Guinness clear"
                        Ha. That makes more sense
                        "Fineen Wycherley was everywhere. When I watched this video back late on Saturday night I half expected to look up from my laptop to find him in my kitchen ' TRK Nov 3rd 2019 following Cardiff v Munster

Comment

Mental game.

Comment

What a shame was looking like a very dull draw. let’s hope England play as well against us.

Comment

FFS! How can a team that played as they played against Ireland last week and most of all how they played in Twickers last year can be so terrible as they were today?!!!!!!! Ok, the weather was not made for a rugby game... At least now, because in the past it was played whatever the weather could be... But anyway, if Scots cannot manage to play in such terrible conditions, who can do do it?.. South New-Zealanders, ok, but the team in Otago hasn't the Highlanders name by accident. And this said, I watched Highlanders-Sharks last night, and the Highlanders were soooooo terrible.
                              And please, let's do something for Stuart Hogg! We MUST save the soldier Hogg! Please, invite the Chiefs in the Pro14 or let him leave Brexitland to come back in the North because the man has completely lost his rugby. He helped us last week and gives the game to the Orcs today. A pity, for such a, normally, fantastic player.
                              The Scots (originally Irish, but by now Scotch) were at this time inhabiting Ireland, having driven the Irish (Picts) out of Scotland; while the Picts (originally Scots) were now Irish (living in brackets) and vice versa. It is essential to keep these distinctions clearly in mind (and verce visa).

Comment

The amount of verbals coming from the English team is incredible. Not sure I've ever heard as much noise coming from a team. They do it in a smart way, too. They're not screaming directly at the ref, but you have about 6 guys, very vocally congratulating the guy attempting to pilfer, just before a penalty is given. Noticed Saracens and their under 20's doing it as well, so it is clearly something that their coaches encourage. Absolutely every decision is celebrated, as if they've just won the euro-millions.

Do any psychologists or couch-psychologists here, have an insight into how it affects referees and opposition?

Comment

Working...
                                X