X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ireland u18s/19s 2020

U18 clubs play Italy in Italy tomorrow. No full squad listed anywhere
    5 exiles involved and have seen few other name s but many Munster names yet

4 Munster players in match day 24. Edwin edugobo 8, Jack o Sullivan 13, Ethan coughlan 14 and ihechi oji 21

Ireland lost 22-19

Comment

Edwin was 2nd row. O'Sullivan back row sub, came on and scored a try. Coughlan scrum half and captain. Oji started on the wing. Two others were selected but withdrawn injured, Tony Butler out half and Darragh McCarthy prop (was a sub in corresponding fixture last year along with Coughlan). Two other club players were with Irish schools last week - Conor Moloney back row and Dylan Murphy hooker (also a sub last year). I saw a report in Italian on the match. Looks like the Italians scored two tries in injury time to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Newbie View Post
        Edwin was 2nd row. O'Sullivan back row sub, came on and scored a try. Coughlan scrum half and captain. Oji started on the wing. Two others were selected but withdrawn injured, Tony Butler out half and Darragh McCarthy prop (was a sub in corresponding fixture last year along with Coughlan). Two other club players were with Irish schools last week - Conor Moloney back row and Dylan Murphy hooker (also a sub last year). I saw a report in Italian on the match. Looks like the Italians scored two tries in injury time to win.
        that had been squad list I had been sent

Comment

Under 18 squads picked for the Christmas training camps
          https://www.irishrugby.ie/2019/12/04...raining-camps/

Comment

Interesting geographic and club spread among both teams
            Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Working...
            X