Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR IRELAND ENGLAND

@@@@SPAN =post>HelloMunster Fans,

I may have some good news for some of your group.

I am currently in Dublin, visiting cousins of mine. One of my relations works in the IRFU, and managed to source two tickets for myself and my son. We were all set to attend Croke Park tomorrow, but it now happens that i have to return to Scotland tonight due to family reasons.

I would much prefer that the tickets go to true rugby people, rather than some corporate type or England fan. I enjoyed meeting youMunsterpeople immensely on your trips to Edinburgh games over the years, and would be proud to have the chance to show my gratitute now.

The two tickets are located in the Cusack Terrace, and are meant to be quite good seats. All I ask for is the face value, €80 each.

I am leaving Dublin tonight, so if anybody gets a response in to me in the next few hours i will make arrangements with them.

Given the likely potential for multiple requests, i feel it is only fair to introduce a tie-breaker of sorts.

Whoever can make up a poem/joke about my beloved Border Reivers, will be in with a chance!

Good luck

Yours In Rugby

Hamish@@@@/SPAN>

give it harry

lets not forget the tickets he got us in BO

If the lessons of history teach us anything it is that nobody learns the lessons that history teaches us.

Comment

welcome to the forum, if this offer is ture, its very generous of you....there are some great people involved in Scottish rugby ,and I wish ye guys well in sorting out your structures.....

EDIT-Just wanted to point out we do have a waiting list thread-maybe they should go there.....
      Seas suas agus troid!

Comment

I would gladly take them off your hands.

Comment

Up the highlands of Scotland lay a wee team called Reivers

Who worked together to become a group of under achievers

Whilst they trained and trained to become the top of there trade

They never gelled and played well below there grade

Their fans will have to get behind them and support them through thick and thin

Otherwise the Border Reivers will be thrown in the bin
          http://www.rebelwaves.com

Comment

My limerick skills are not up to par[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img] but I would be happy with one
            Terry who? Look man I aint playing the name game up in here Theres a reason why Mr. Felcher chose me in the first round....I\'m an impact player!!!

Comment

There once was a fan of the Reivers

Who loyally backed the underachievers,

When asked why he came

To every home game

He replied "I was only following Borders."

*Ducks to avoid soggy fruit & veg*

Comment

There was a team from Scotland called the Reivers

Who worked and tried as hardas Beavers

They had legends like Weir, Townsend and Renwick

From Gala, Melrose and Hawick

But in Modern times, they were underachievers

Comment

and where is the cusack terrace?[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

@@@@SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8.5pt; COLOR: #4a4a4a; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">There once was a man named Frank, who was a D4 plank@@@@/SPAN>

@@@@SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8.5pt; COLOR: #4a4a4a; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">He posted msgs like above to give people some false hope@@@@/SPAN>

@@@@SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8.5pt; COLOR: #4a4a4a; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Leinster man he likes to portray@@@@/SPAN>

@@@@SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8.5pt; COLOR: #4a4a4a; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">But all he does during the day@@@@/SPAN>

@@@@SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8.5pt; COLOR: #4a4a4a; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">Is read a champions forum @@@@/SPAN>

@@@@SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8.5pt; COLOR: #4a4a4a; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">And wish he had their decorum@@@@/SPAN>

@@@@SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8.5pt; COLOR: #4a4a4a; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana">It’s a hoax boys, just found out there!@@@@/SPAN>

Comment

Ina place not too far from Leith

A team of Scotsmen began losing belief

Fora team thats not without its stars

Their Supportersclaim solace in Bars

With their Magners Campaign in Disarray

Ireland hammering Englandshould help maketheir day!!

remember I will be happy with just one [img]smileys/smile.gif[/img][img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]
                      Terry who? Look man I aint playing the name game up in here Theres a reason why Mr. Felcher chose me in the first round....I\'m an impact player!!!

Comment

And your the Hoaxer DonL

Comment

Gutted. Can't believe it. Gutted.

Comment

Originally posted by Kerry-Exile
                            And your the Hoaxer DonL

Not at all Kerry-Exile, I was one of the first to be roped into it. I do know who it is though, and the same went up in Leinsterfans

Comment

To the tune of Yellow Submarine.

(Chorus)

We all dream of a team of Cusiters, a team of Cusiters, a team of Custiters. (x2)

(Verse 1)

Number 1 is Cusiter and number 2 is Cusiter, Number 3 is Cusiter and number 4 is Cusiter.

(Chorus)

Number 5 is Cusiter and number 6 is Cusiter, Number 7 is Cusiter and number 8 is Cusiter.

(Chorus)

Number9 is Cusiter and number10 is Cusiter, Number11 is Cusiter and number12 is Cusiter.

(Chorus)

Number13 is Cusiter and number14 is Cusiter, Number15 is Cusiter andall the subs were Cusiter.

(Chorus)

Comment

Working...
                              X