Where to watch the game in London

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to watch the game in London

I am living over here in london and was wondering if anyone could reccommend a good place to watch the match.
    Plenty of beer and big screen is what i need

Waxys and O Neills in leicester sq are safe, if a little predictable, options. Molly's in Richmond is another good spot. Couple of good spots in north london as well - the full back near Finsbury park and a place in Islington, the name of which I can't think of at the mo...

Comment

Kavanaghs Bar , Jurys hotel,Kensington will be packed get there early .
      \"As she lay there dozing next to me, one voice inside my head kept saying, \'Relax, you\'re not the first doctor to sleep with one of his patients\', but the another kept reminding me, \' you are a veterinarian!\'\"

Comment

I am very new to London, but have been invited to 2 different placs to watch it...

The Walkabout, by the temple street tube station..... great sports bar, loads of big screen and drunk antipodeans... good craic..

The Porterhouse... Near covent garden/charing cross...

Have not made it to Waxy's yet, but I hear it is an experience aswell..
        He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Working...
        X