Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Powers pay out on Ireland/Triple Crown

Match Betting And Triple Crown

That's right, your eyes are not deceiving you.
    We're paying out on all bets on Ireland to beat England (match betting) and Ireland to win the Triple Crown.
    If you placed a bet before 6am Friday 23rd (that's today) on either of the above two markets we're paying you out as a winner today. Some 6,000 Paddy Power customers are getting over €500,000.
    Still think Ireland can do it then why not back them again? How about England at 9/4? Decisions, decisions.

(although the 9/4 doesnt appear to be correct)
    "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Great! Between Paddy Power and Michael O'Leary we couldn't seem any more cocky and arrogant!!!

Comment

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
      "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

WTF ???? could someone explain to a non betting person what is going on there, am i right in thinking they are going to pay out what ever the result.

Comment

Yep, they'll have already paid no matter what the result. Its a ploy to keep people betting with them isnt it. I beleive they got burnt before by paying out on Arsenal and Man U went on to win the title. Like JohnnyQ said, im not liking the cockiness thats coming out of this. Are we lining ourselves up for another fall

Comment

I'm have the same betting knowledge as DD.

Why are they doing this? Publicity stunt?

Comment

Yea, your more inclined to put your bets on with them as opposed to opposition in future if you think they might pay out early

Comment

Its a publicity stunt allright. Very few people will have backed Ireland at 1/2 with PP so its like cheap advertising. Freein factif Ireland go on to win.

My computer thinks I'm gay
                What's the difference anyway
                When all the people do all day
                Is stare into a phone

Comment

Isee, i might be inclined to put my 3euro on with them next time the grand national is run.

Comment

wtf???? an obvoius marketing ploy, how smart of them then to encourage you to throw your "winnings" on backing england at 9/4.

Comment

free money for me![img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

thats after cheering up my hangover no end[img]smileys/cool.gif[/img]
                      The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
                      - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

they'll also have covered themselves a bit by backing england with another bookie or have a spread or other type of bet already placed

Comment

Working...
                        X