Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tout?

A fax came through to me just now:
    URGENTLY REQUIRED: CORPORATE COMPANY IS LOOKING TO BUY TICKETS FOR THE IRELAND V'S ENGLAND GAME ON SATURDAY FEBRUARY 24TH.

PAYMENT IN CASH.

CALL DUBLIN 01-4773102/014773103.

I rang it and an English fella answered it without using a company name. Obviously I hung up. So now ye can all bombard. Under starter's orders?

Got the same. I sent him 20 at face value for cash[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img].

Their intelligence systems must indicate to them who might be Ticket secretaries in the clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragusa

Got the same. I sent him 20 at face value for cash[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img].

Their intelligence systems must indicate to them who might be Ticket secretaries in the clubs.
      Then their intelligence sucks. We got one here too and we do health research FFS
      Is minic a bhris béal duine a shróin

Comment

I just hung up. If we all had a ring around it might serve as therpay to piss him off!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarsfield

Then their intelligence sucks. We got one here too and we do health research FFS
          Yeah, here too! We deal in HGV's and 4x4!

Comment

http://www.munsterfans.com/forum/for...sp?TID=2719&am p;TPN=2

it started yesterday lads. i work in a company that makes paint brushes ffs! they're checky b*stards.
            "Strike me flamin' handsome!!!" - Alf Stewart

His body is only a fuel tank for his micky - a work colleague talking about a fella he knows.

Comment

They will have a fine fax bill if they are faxing every fax in Ireland, which appears to be the case.

Comment

Let's make it hoax phonecall friday!

Comment

Do we condone such actions here on MF.com?! YES!

His body is only a fuel tank for his micky - a work colleague talking about a fella he knows.

Comment

ive heard some banks who have booked through these companies have been told their tickets have not come through...if people want to sell their tickets for large amounts of cash,and there are idiots willing to pay it, good luck to them...

I wouldnt give mine away for anything......
                    Seas suas agus troid!

Comment

Play him along, then ask them for a fax number - explain you just want to assure him you have tickets and want tosend him copies - then find the blackest sheets of paper or a full page solid colour photos you can lay your hands on. It'll take ages to get through and stall his fax machine.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoof Hearted
                        Play him along, then ask them for a fax number - explain you just want to assure him you have tickets and want tosend him copies - then find the blackest sheets of paper or a full page solid colour photos you can lay your hands on. It'll take ages to get through and stall his fax machine.
                        Love the idea, I'm not brave enough to talk him up though.[img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]

Comment

every fax that comes through to us has the number it came from on the top of the sheet....except this one

Comment

There wasn't one on mine either[img]smileys/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-boo
                              There wasn't one on mine either[img]smileys/mad.gif[/img]

the only number was our fax number. the IRFU would seriously wanna be investingating this like.

Comment

Working...
                              X