Ireland v Wales the decider

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Pedro View Post
    Some ending to the Gatland 6 nations era, hates no team more than us and we have a chance to stop him getting his third Grand slam, I don’t think this Welsh side is as good as they think, lethal backbone but I’d back out pack to dominate them, we’ve a stronger bench too. The roof situation seems to have risen the temperature even more, hopefully they can turn the sprinklers on to cool things a bit
    It would be sweet to piss on his goodby lap.
    Given he's done us over on more than one occasion.
    Stay cool .None of us are in the brain trust,right!

Comment

At least Mr Barnes isn't in charge tomorrow.

Comment

Allah will not his favourite saint, St Joe, peace be on him, be humiliated by Gatland who is basically a skanger. So, Ireland by 10 (hail marys)

Comment

Originally posted by onthe 22 View Post

It would be sweet to piss on his goodby lap.
          Given he's done us over on more than one occasion.
          To be fair, I think we (The IRFU) did him over from a far greater height. I just prepared teams that beat us.

Comment

Originally posted by DABOSS View Post

To be fair, I think we (The IRFU) did him over from a far greater height. I just prepared teams that beat us.
            Absolutely correct the IRFU treated him very shabbily.
            But he's got his satisfaction from them more than once.
            Stay cool .None of us are in the brain trust,right!

Comment

This would be a massive win, and I think the team will be up for getting one over Wales more than people realise. I wary of a few things, such as vulnerability at full back and our general inability to put scores up this championship, but feel we'll pull it off today.

Wild card prediction - Beirne man of the match after a turn over under the posts in the last few minutes when we're defending a 4 point lead.
              "There are probably more annoying things than being hectored about African development by a wealthy Irish rock star in a cowboy hat, but I can't think of one at the moment"

Paul Theroux

Comment

Liam Williams being out is a loss for them in attack. I've got a feeling we might edge this one. Ire by 2.

Comment

Originally posted by kahalui View Post
                  Liam Williams being out is a loss for them in attack. I've got a feeling we might edge this one. Ire by 2.
                  I thought Liam Williams recovered? Isn’t he starting at 15 for Wales?
                  "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post

I thought Liam Williams recovered? Isn’t he starting at 15 for Wales?
                    You're right WL. I assumed he was still out injured. Would've preferred Halfpenny, Williams is world class.
                    Last edited by kahalui; 16th-March-2019, 13:24.

Comment

I've a good feeling about this one.
                      Step up Seanie B
                      Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Best of luck boys. C'mon Ireland!!

Comment

Think I just spotted former Irish ref Alan Lewis in the crowd during Ireland's Bawl.
                          Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Watching the anthems Wales look well up for it, no surprises there. Ire need to set the pace from the KO, no repeats of the England game.

Comment

Hohum, could be a long day for us ...
                              Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Jesus

Comment

Working...
                                X