No announcement yet.

Ireland v Wales the decider

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beaten by a much better team. Well done Wales.
    The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

Our 9 and 10 should have been taken off far sooner.
      The were poor.

Comment

I’m waiting for the protagonists to say you don’t become a bad team overnight and we will get it right etc. you become ****e over 6 weeks though and we are ****e now. I wouldn’t fancy us away to France England Scotland if we had them next. If we had a tour to sa or Argentina or aus we would lose 3/3. . We barely beat Italy. I would put us at 7 th in the world at best.

Comment

Originally posted by CP09 View Post

Scannel has been very good. Conan too imo.
          Thought Conan stood up too

Always a bad sign when subs outplay starters, not a happy signal
          I am the million man.

Comment

Wow, that was the least enjoyable match I seen in a while.

Wales were very good, but we put them under zero pressure

Comment

Originally posted by yogibear View Post
              Our 9 and 10 should have been taken off far sooner.
              The were poor.
              I don’t think anyone deserved to stay on- shocking discipline throughout, and Sexton was an absolute embarrassment.

Comment

Originally posted by BigLad View Post
                I’m waiting for the protagonists to say you don’t become a bad team overnight and we will get it right etc. you become ****e over 6 weeks though and we are ****e now. I wouldn’t fancy us away to France England Scotland if we had them next. If we had a tour to sa or Argentina or aus we would lose 3/3. . We barely beat Italy. I would put us at 7 th in the world at best.
                I prefer the "class is permanent" line. Sexton and Murray are showing woeful form, but they're still "class" so you can't drop them

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                  Why is Conor Murray playing fullback?
                  Because we started the game without one...

Comment

Originally posted by Brenny View Post

I prefer the "class is permanent" line. Sexton and Murray are showing woeful form, but they're still "class" so you can't drop them
                    Why can’t you ?? Do you remember rwc 2007 ?

Comment

So!
                      Where to from here?
                      No more hype and bull****.
                      And back slapping.
                      What can be done to fix the mediocre displays.
                      The English game was the indicator of the malaise.
                      Is it the Joe playbook is well sussed.
                      And our guys can't think of anything beyond.
                      Stay cool .None of us are in the brain trust,right!

Comment

It'll be happy hunting for the next few months for yourself, Ewan MacKenna and the rest of the meltdown squad anyway.

Get your kicks in now boys, you've had to wait patiently through a lot of success to get your chance!

Comment

Why can’t you ?? Do you remember rwc 2007 ?
                          Cause "class is permanent", we all need to just repeat that forever

Comment

I want to believe that Joe is keeping his powder dry for the World Cup, but I don’t think it’s the case, unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by onthe 22 View Post
                              So!
                              Where to from here?
                              No more hype and bull****.
                              And back slapping.
                              What can be done to fix the mediocre displays.
                              The English game was the indicator of the malaise.
                              Is it the Joe playbook is well sussed.
                              And our guys can't think of anything beyond.
                              Problem is buddy no match upcoming to fix it. I think a warm up rwc Game. That’s no marker. I would retire Kearney. Sob. Best if it was up to me. I would also try to develop carbery or get him up to speed and see if we can dump Sexton. Healy another on thin Ice.

Thing is that this will be buried over the next few months and freckle face will be lining out at 15 in the rwc.

Comment

Kudos to Wales btw they absolutely hockeyed Ireland

Ireland confidence looks on the floor over the whole tournament. Good 40 mins v France, largely worrying otherwise.

Time to go back to the provinces and reset
                                I am the million man.

Comment

Working...
                                X