Ireland v Wales the decider

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by busby View Post
    It's an insult to Jack Carthy to leave him sitting on the bench this late into the game and watch Sexton make a show of himself anytime he touches the ball.
    Yep, and he is making a show of himself

Comment

Never thought I'd see Sexton relieved to be subbed
      I am the million man.

Comment

Niall Scannell and Marmion done more in their cameos than the starters in each position
        I am the million man.

Comment

Should have taken the 3

Comment

The weather was key and Wales won the weather battle hands down. One try, and that was scored 78 minutes ago.
            "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
            Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Conditions dont help but we are a very predictable attacking side

Comment

Navidi & AWJ are quite good

Comment

James Ryan is possibly the only Irish player to emerge with credit

Comment

I'm finished. Just turned off the TV. Good night all.
                    "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
                    Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                      Niall Scannell and Marmion done more in their cameos than the starters in each position
                      Scannel has been very good. Conan too imo.

Comment

Take the 3

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Swanson View Post
                          Navidi & AWJ are quite good
                          AWJ is an animal.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Swanson View Post
                            Take the 3
                            I was wrong

Comment

Originally posted by blackwarrior View Post
                              The weather was key and Wales won the weather battle hands down. One try, and that was scored 78 minutes ago.
                              1 try each..
                              Well done Wales.. Big win

Comment

Does anybody know the kick-off time?.. Ah? The game is finished?.. I thought I saw a training game between red players who wanted to win a green ones who did look anything but concerned.
                                In fact I think Ireland did most errors, faults, knock-ons, false kicks than in the whole two last years. Dominated in the scrums and line-outs, in the collisions, no pace, no idea, half backs who were completely at sea (Conor is really in a hard phase at the moment and Sexton was nowhere near good enough), I think that excepted Bundee, POM and James Ryan that was a complete wreck today. In that form, we do not have anything to play in Japan in september.
                                Add to this that Wales did not need the help of a shamefull refering by the australian who let the Devils do all what they wanted in and around the scrum, and that was one of the worse rugby afternoon I have lived for years.
                                "To be energetic and self-sufficing is to be happy; but while one desire remains in the heart happiness may not come there. For to desire is to be incomplete: it is the badge of dependence, the signal of unhappiness, and to be freed from that is to be freed from every fetter that can possibly be forged." (James Stephens, Deirdre)

Comment

Working...
                                X