No announcement yet.

Ireland v Wales the decider

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You penalise Healy for collapsing but then reset it when Welsh prop collapses the scrum

Comment

Originally posted by In Joe we trust View Post

Unfortunately the next best 7's (VDF/Leavy) are injured which led to SOB being picked. Also Halfpenny is injured which is why he wasn't playing
      Halfpenny played v Munster when Wales were playing Scotland. That’s dropped kid

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
        They're broken lads, the mindset isn't there to dig in, players look shattered

We are cooked
        They were playing well last week and they'll (probably) be flying in the Heineken cup again in a few weeks. What do you think the issue is?

Comment

Originally posted by In Joe we trust View Post
          You penalise Healy for collapsing but then reset it when Welsh prop collapses the scrum
          You're worried about the wrong issue if that's your gripe

​Best ref in the world wouldn't have saved us from this here paddling
          I am the million man.

Comment

Ref hasn't a clue

Comment

I don’t want to see softball questions and pandering to sir joe here from post match interviewer. Get tony o Donoghue in there to ask joe the serious questions. No where to hide now for Ireland.

Comment

Originally posted by BigLad View Post

Halfpenny played v Munster when Wales were playing Scotland. That’s dropped kid
                Halfpenny was coming back from concussion that he suffered back in November and hadn't played since then so that's hardly dropped

Comment

Originally posted by BigLad View Post

Long goodbyes. I think the Irfu should ask joe walk. Bring youth to the rwc. Not Leinster washed up has been s.
                  Gatland is leaving too and look how Wales are playing.

Comment

Honestly the worst performance I’ve seen from Sexton (Murray not much better) and we still haven’t changed our halfbacks. Says a lot about Schmidt’s faith in our back up 9 and 10.
                    The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

Get sexton & murray off

Comment

What a f**k up from Sexton. Bring on Carty ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by kahalui View Post

Gatland is leaving too and look how Wales are playing.
                          They were not patting each other on the back and eating hype for Xmas either. All members of the mutual admiration society we are that got found out.

Hanson said last November that we are best in world and let’s see how we handle the mantle. Complete ****e is my answer.

Comment

It's an insult to Jack Carthy to leave him sitting on the bench this late into the game and watch Sexton make a show of himself anytime he touches the ball.
                            "There are probably more annoying things than being hectored about African development by a wealthy Irish rock star in a cowboy hat, but I can't think of one at the moment"

Paul Theroux

Comment

Originally posted by kahalui View Post

They were playing well last week and they'll (probably) be flying in the Heineken cup again in a few weeks. What do you think the issue is?
                              In my estimation they played great for 40 mins against France then they went to pot

My fear is a couple of things

) Whose in charge? Joe or Farrell
                              ) Certain players know on the field they're finished and it's back to the old undroppable conundrum
                              ) The side is so drilled they can't fix the ills now

It's the end of an era, that's ok too mind, if today is the fuse that explodes the side to actual change and adaption it's good

Too many old men today
                              I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Swanson View Post
                                Get sexton & murray off
                                Joe cannot, it's his Achilles heel

Gats drops Drico for a lions decider, lions won

Joe hasn't that ability to strike fear into his leadership group
                                I am the million man.

Comment

Working...
                                X