No announcement yet.

Ireland v Wales the decider

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow Sexton and Murray have lost the plot altogether, very worrying going forward

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
      Why is Conor Murray playing fullback?
      He box kicked straight to Bigger which Kearney and Earls had to chase and therefore Murray had to drop back

Comment

They are players today that don’t deserve a seat for Japan. Sean o brien played well like 7 years ago. A joke. Too much loyalty. Loyalty is dead. Gatland has no problem dropping halfpenny. He would be playing until 40 with Ireland if he was Irish. South Africa will do a number on us in the qtrs. And back to square friggin one.

Comment

Nobody going to mention the coaching ticket... the best coach in world rugby anyone? The majority are underperforming, it's not just 1 or 2 players.

Comment

Sexton again ...
            Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Sexton not happy with Kearney. Like many of us
              "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

This is as close to a melt down we've seen from an Joe Irish side.

1 ****ing change is amazing considering some of the performances. Get Carthy, Marmion and Larmour on, why the hell wouldn't you? Not for experience, just to ****ing improve things.
                "There are probably more annoying things than being hectored about African development by a wealthy Irish rock star in a cowboy hat, but I can't think of one at the moment"

Paul Theroux

Comment

Kearney, jaysus.

Comment

Just take sexton off, his temperament isn't suited to this situation, it's looking like the munster vs Leinster match again

Comment

They're broken lads, the mindset isn't there to dig in, players look shattered

We are cooked
                      I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by BigLad View Post
                        They are players today that don’t deserve a seat for Japan. Sean o brien played well like 7 years ago. A joke. Too much loyalty. Loyalty is dead. Gatland has no problem dropping halfpenny. He would be playing until 40 with Ireland if he was Irish. South Africa will do a number on us in the qtrs. And back to square friggin one.
                        Unfortunately the next best 7's (VDF/Leavy) are injured which led to SOB being picked. Also Halfpenny is injured which is why he wasn't playing

Comment

Aki ruined that overlap then awful from Sexton, he must know by now that Kearney always cuts back inside.
                          \"Only Pienaar, Botha and Ferris would be in contention for a place on our first 15. That\'s a fact.\" - Tickettout\'s take on Ulster April 2011.

Comment

I think Gatland is bored.
                            "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
                            Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
                              Sexton not happy with Kearney. Like many of us
                              Most of us are not happy with either of them!!
                              I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by kahalui View Post
                                Nobody going to mention the coaching ticket... the best coach in world rugby anyone? The majority are underperforming, it's not just 1 or 2 players.
                                Long goodbyes. I think the Irfu should ask joe walk. Bring youth to the rwc. Not Leinster washed up has been s.

Comment

Working...
                                X