No announcement yet.

Ireland v Wales the decider

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wales will tire but we have to stop them building a bigger lead. We're good but I don't think good enough to pull them back. What's with the scrums? they're set up crooked and Wales are boring in on the TH side.

Comment

Originally posted by In Joe we trust View Post
      POM needs to get the proverbial finger out and do something in this half...
      And the other 14 guys.
      I am the million man.

Comment

Very disappointing. Wales well worth the lead and are obviously up for this. It's hard to see Ireland pulling this back and it could well get worse. We look dispirited and short of ideas. Wales being very crafty at scrum time - allowing the scrum to wheel and making it look Ireland's fault.
        Oh well - at least no championship for England.
        Erse end of nowhere

Comment

Back row and front row getting absolutely stuffed, only James Ryan looks at it in the pack and it's a very difficult first start for Beirne so don't think you can hold him accountable for much. We have huge experience elsewhere in that pack though, and they're the ones letting it down at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post

Ah I'm only hopping the ball, Ireland are getting reamed in the rain, the roof could be closed and they'd be getting reamed too.

Too little ruthlessness on the pitch and in the coaching box. Coupla geriatrics in too many positions
            Fully agree

Comment

I fear a record hiding is on the cards. Can't opt for 3 pts now and we have to go for broke, but our unstructured play is woeful.

Comment

POM needs to get the proverbial finger out and do something in this half...
                You need to get the finger. The only reason you are here is to have a dig at Munster players

Comment

This is frustrating to see us with one man heading into contact and get held up time and time again.

Comment

How was that not a penalty in that last scrum??

Comment

Overly obvious attack is putting the whole team under pressure

Comment

Damn, we're back to that low energy celebrations again. Very worrying.

Comment

How was that not a penalty in that last scrum??
                          Because there's no scrums in Aussie rugby, it doesn't rain

I am the million man.

Comment

Our attack and ambition with ball in hand are shocking
                            \"Only Pienaar, Botha and Ferris would be in contention for a place on our first 15. That\'s a fact.\" - Tickettout\'s take on Ulster April 2011.

Comment

Healy you are a idiot

Comment

half time sorted nothing. we're a rabble now.

Comment

Working...
                                X