• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That offside was incredible

Comment

Kearney is miles off the pace and out of position all the time

Comment

Originally posted by RichardP View Post
        Knowing the weather forecast in advance it was sheer madness and ego from Joe to play with the roof open
        Sur they watered the pitch to the ******** last year with the roof closed

The conditions shouldn't matter to such a qaulity group IMO
        I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post

Sur they watered the pitch to the ******** last year with the roof closed

The conditions shouldn't matter to such a qaulity group IMO
          They matter in this game!

Comment

Holy christ

Comment

That was bloody grim

Comment

Originally posted by RichardP View Post

They matter in this game!
                Ah I'm only hopping the ball, Ireland are getting reamed in the rain, the roof could be closed and they'd be getting reamed too.

Too little ruthlessness on the pitch and in the coaching box. Coupla geriatrics in too many positions
                I am the million man.

Comment

Poor first half. Need leaders to get a grip on this game
                  "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Well good to see Gardner is allowing rugby league style feeds to the scrum

Comment

Final score could be ugly. Only one team in this.
                      "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
                      Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

We were bullied by England and we're being bullied by Wales. South Africa won't be overly concerned if they meet Ire at the wc quarter final.

Comment

We're well set up to defend a lead or chase down a slight lead but we are woefully ill-equipped to pull back a lead of this size. I could see wales racking up a big score if we try leave the structured attack we're used to

Comment

Originally posted by Brenny View Post
                            We're well set up to defend a lead or chase down a slight lead but we are woefully ill-equipped to pull back a lead of this size. I could see wales racking up a big score if we try leave the structured attack we're used to
                            We'll either our labour our way to a losing bonus point, or Wales will pick us off at their leisure. Not a good day.
                            "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
                            Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

POM needs to get the proverbial finger out and do something in this half...

Comment

Game over.
                                Totally clueless stuff out there.
                                No answers again for the Welsh rush defense.
                                Stay cool .None of us are in the brain trust,right!

Comment

Working...
                                X