Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting jiggy with a Selector's daughter in the dressing rooms roll of honour thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
    McCloskey blotted his copybook by ducking out of Camp Joe to go and support Norn Iron in the soccer. I think he seems to have served his time in the wilderness now though.
    Oh yeah! Forgot about that!

Showing an affinity for wendyball is enough to get you exiled. Ducking off to go to a game is a hanging offence.

Comment

Rory scannell must have shared a video of the encounter on whatsapp

Comment

Most of these suggestions are bogus really... the lads aren´t good enough, their form dropped or they McCloskey'ed things...

"Doffs cap", to the Cullen comment...
        He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post
          Most of these suggestions are bogus really... the lads aren´t good enough, their form dropped or they McCloskey'ed things...

"Doffs cap", to the Cullen comment...
          The lads who blotted their copy books (like McCloskey) are, as the title suggests, exactly the lads who belong on the list. That's the fun bit!

Comment

Thats why I put McCloskey last.... probably phrased things clumsily.... but there are not many mentioned that fit here...

Thread title is a tough one... I would replace with Madigan'ed things up , or, McCloskey'ed things up
            He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	facedoesntfit.png
Views:	120
Size:	98.1 KB
ID:	2561436
              Tis but a scratch.

Comment

I can think of one former Ulster player who'd probably still be featuring in matchday 23's if he hadn't "blotted his copybook" in fairly spectacular fashion. No great mystery as to why Schmidt stopped selecting him though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Gibson View Post
                  I can think of one former Ulster player who'd probably still be featuring in matchday 23's if he hadn't "blotted his copybook" in fairly spectacular fashion. No great mystery as to why Schmidt stopped selecting him though.
                  Tom Court?

Comment

Should this be the 'Roll' of Dishonour thread?
                    "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Tommy O’Donnell, John Muldoon,
                      When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect Hungry

Comment

Who's cornflakes did Trevor Brennan piss in?
                        Stay cool .None of us are in the brain trust,right!

Comment

Originally posted by onthe 22 View Post
                          IRFU. treated him like crap when contracted here

Comment

Originally posted by onthe 22 View Post
                            Literally or figuratively - ?

odds are he’s done both
                            Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

Comment

Originally posted by ormond lad View Post
                              IRFU. treated him like crap when contracted here
                              They did not. He just was not good enough, had the physical requirements but very error prone. Terrible hands for a 2nd row, worse than DOC. Not a popular guy either............

Comment

Neil Best was in super form for a time, and was all set for a decent international career. Unfortunately being a complete head case got in the way.

Sent from my COL-L29 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X