No announcement yet.

6N RD4 IRELAND v FRANCE Sunday Mar10 15.00

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I fear that France are going to smash the ****e out of us and we'll come off second best when play becomes loose.

Comment

Beirne must be wondering why he came back. He could have gone to France and got twice as much as he's on now.

Comment

Originally posted by TomsOnTheRoof View Post
        Beirne must be wondering why he came back. He could have gone to France and got twice as much as he's on now.
        His time will come
        "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post

His time will come
          Not soon enough

Comment

What does Beirne have to do to play?

Comment

Unbelievable decision not to have Beirne in the squad but will keep him fresh for Embra.

Comment

No Beirne is a joke
                \"Only Pienaar, Botha and Ferris would be in contention for a place on our first 15. That\'s a fact.\" - Tickettout\'s take on Ulster April 2011.

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post

His time will come
                  He shouldn't be waiting this long. I'd have him up there with Ryan in terms of ability. He'd start for any other side with the possible exception of NZ. It's madness.

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
                    Unbelievable decision not to have Beirne in the squad but will keep him fresh for Embra.
                    Fresh and pi55ed off. Just the way I like my second rows.

Comment

Remarkable decision to leave Tadhg out. I can see why he might not have started, maybe, but Dillane on the bench instead of him? It’s not even is if Ultan is a highly experienced player on his way back (eg Toner) when you might argue the experience might be needed. Nothing against Ultan, delighted for him, but it’s an amazing decision, let’s hope it doesn’t come against us. I’m clinging to the hope that he is the oh-so-secret World Cup weapon, but it’s getting hard to do.

Comment

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post
                        Remarkable decision to leave Tadhg out. I can see why he might not have started, maybe, but Dillane on the bench instead of him? It’s not even is if Ultan is a highly experienced player on his way back (eg Toner) when you might argue the experience might be needed. Nothing against Ultan, delighted for him, but it’s an amazing decision, let’s hope it doesn’t come against us. I’m clinging to the hope that he is the oh-so-secret World Cup weapon, but it’s getting hard to do.
                        Joe’s been quoted saying that Tadhg B is left out because he’s a bit sore. Hope this means that he’s going to be in the picture come the Welsh game.
                        The early bird catches the worm but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Comment

If Beirne really is "a bit sore" then ok, maybe he hasn't been able to train fully. No excuse for leaving out Conway though, it's just daft.
                          Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post

Said it before when I predicted Beirne would struggle to get a game in this 6Ns: Tadhg hasn't spent enough time in the JoeDome so doesn't know the Schmystem (TM) or whatever. Joe never picks lads for big games who haven't been fully indoctrinated. Form and ability are secondary. Hendo and Dillane know how to colour inside the lines.
                            To be fair, I don't think that's it. Farrell, Stockdale, James Ryan, Leavy and plenty others have been brought in over the last year and a bit with little or no prior involvement.
                            "There are probably more annoying things than being hectored about African development by a wealthy Irish rock star in a cowboy hat, but I can't think of one at the moment"

Paul Theroux

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
                              If Beirne really is "a bit sore" then ok, maybe he hasn't been able to train fully. No excuse for leaving out Conway though, it's just daft.
                              I hadn’t noticed that Conway was out- madness. As for the ‘a bit sore’- this BS excuse gets trotted out every time a selection decision is made. Cronin must be very sore indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrizzzie View Post
                                What does Beirne have to do to play?
                                Wear a bit more blue on match days

Comment

Working...
                                X