No announcement yet.

6NR3) Italy V Ireland - Sun 24 Feb 16:00 - Olympic Stadium & Virgin Media

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For what it's worth, Wales failed to get a bonus point win in Rome ...
    "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
    Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Konys barmy army View Post
      Will Jonny have to be reduced to a torso with a head ala Monty Python before he’s taken off.
      He obviously didnt want to go by the feck of him going off.........gabhaill
      Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined.*&nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

Embarrassing performance.

Comment

It strikes me that sexton is just not enjoying playing rugby at the moment.

Comment

While it's obviously not good to see Scannell injured, it was good to see Cronin get a chance to go again and hit 2 solid lineouts.

Comment

Pom motm
              "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Why wasn’t the ball kicked out, what the absolute fook

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Konys barmy army View Post
                  Why wasn’t the ball kicked out, what the absolute fook
                  Jonnys the kickr and.......
                  Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined.*&nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by cornerboy View Post

He obviously didnt want to go by the feck of him going off.........gabhaill
                    Nobody should want to go off, but it’s not and shouldn’t be their decision.

Comment

Why didn't Carthy kick that out!!!

Comment

Dreadful game, serious mentality issues

Comment

O'Shea should've let Italy go for the try. Getting a try would've meant more to them than the 3 pts to get a lbp.

Comment

Originally posted by cornerboy View Post

Jonnys the kickr and.......
                            He didn’t kick it

Comment

That was absurd from Conor O'Shea. It's not an u10 side he's in charge of, it's a 6 national international team. You let them make those decisions themselves on the pitch. It was also the wrong decision as they were more likely get points through a try than penalty.
                              "There are probably more annoying things than being hectored about African development by a wealthy Irish rock star in a cowboy hat, but I can't think of one at the moment"

Paul Theroux

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Swanson View Post
                                Wtf is wrong with Murray
                                Has been out injured last year and has struggled to regain form.. still only 75%..ditto Sexton.. poor game from J Murphy, hookers too..

Good efforts from POM, Dillane, Farrell and Earls ..

Comment

Working...
                                X