X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POM saves the day there.
    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Thank God for POM! Turnover when Italy were looking threatening again.
      "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
      Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Can’t wait to see what rating Kearney gets. Joes selections catching up with him here, he’s now approaching a WC faced with starting a fb and hooker who are both past it. Pom the only man standing up here.
        \"Only Pienaar, Botha and Ferris would be in contention for a place on our first 15. That\'s a fact.\" - Tickettout\'s take on Ulster April 2011.

Comment

POM is trying his best anyway

Comment

POM makes a turnover and feck all back slaps. They’re like a crowd that got bad news before the game or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by blackwarrior View Post
              We're struggling in the back row, at half back and in the centre. That's at least two places too many. Nowhere like the unit cohesion we had last season. While we are missing guys ike Ryan ,CJ and Ringrose, it's the form of Murray and Sexton that's the most worrying.
              Maybe that pair need time to play and improve together.. NS on now

Comment

Scannell did the basics competently at the first time of asking, at least.
                Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Hon Earlsy

Comment

Keith Earls, by god.
                    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

The Italians must hate the sight of Keith Earls!
                      "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
                      Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

The munster lads will rescue it .......no worries.
                        Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined.*&nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

We had advantage, why were we attacking so narrow when we had advantage? Spread it wide and see what happens,

Comment

Give Carthy and Cooney a run FFs

Comment

Pressure is for tyres!! Conor Murray!

Comment

Great from Earls but we were very obvious in attacking there

Comment

Working...
                                X