News From England Post Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

News From England Post Game

As I told you they do (I live there), they are gloating the hell out of it, page upon page upon page about their genius wonderful players and coach, going on about how inspired it was hiring that bully eejit Mitchell, etc. etc. etc.

Shows how far WE have come that they are that excited about turning us over (but let's not get ahead of ourselves again as we did before the game).
    They forget very easily that they haven't done anything for two years and will be very well tested by a French team who showed glimpses of vast improvement in walking all over Wales in that first half.

I predict a French win, I understand when they are going to play well, they ADORE being underdogs even more than we used to, they are already being written off with talk in England being all about how they are back and ready to win the slam. They should know better than to NOT pee the French off but that's their problem, not ours.
    We have a huge game of our own on Saturday but I predict a five point bonus fullhouse thumper for us, fingers crossed.

Hear Hear and so say all of us

I also live here and boasting , bragging and gloating would do your head in . Hopefully the French will put a end to it all on Sunday

Comment

People in glasshouses..... We did a right good job on this side of the pond getting carried away with our greatness last week.

Comment

Originally posted by lawrence View Post
        People in glasshouses..... We did a right good job on this side of the pond getting carried away with our greatness last week.
        Not sure what side you mean but I talked about how cocky the Irish Rugby media figures were before the game on a different thread.

Comment

Working...
        X