Scotland v Ireland Sat 9th Feb 14:15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe Konys barmy army View Post

Your mistaken about the Vunipola brothers as they moved to the UK when their father did. Feel free to use the internet to confirm, it should take about 10 seconds.
    Post deleted.
    Last edited by the plastic paddy; 22nd-February-2019, 07:12.

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post

Post deleted.
      The auld I drink with a lad who knows chestnut, here’s an article from the guardian about the lads life. Note how they were living in Bristol via wales, Australia and New Zealand not Tonga before attending your mates fancy school.

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/amp.theg...gland-saracens
      “One, Fineen needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine. Two, whenever Fineen’s not on field, all the other players should be asking 'Where's Fineen?

Comment

The auld I drink with a lad who knows chestnut, here’s an article from the guardian about the lads life. Note how they were living in Bristol via wales, Australia and New Zealand not Tonga before attending your mates fancy school.

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/amp.theg...gland-saracens
        Indeed, the article is notable for the omission of anything about the timing, nature and details of the sports scholarships the Vunipolas were offered. So I think I will stick with the information I have, you can stick with yours. I deleted the post because I thought better about engaging in a pointless argument over “facts” with someone who is clearly here on the stir.
        Last edited by the plastic paddy; 22nd-February-2019, 22:17.

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post

Indeed, the article is notable for the omission of anything about the timing, nature and details of the sports scholarships the Vunipolas were offered. So I think I will stick with the information I have, you can stick with yours. I deleted the post because I thought better about engaging in a pointless argument over “facts” with someone whose opinion I genuinely could not care less about.
          It clearly shows that they are not a “project player” which is what this discussion is about.

I don’t suppose you are an antivaxxer or climate change denier by any chance.
          “One, Fineen needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine. Two, whenever Fineen’s not on field, all the other players should be asking 'Where's Fineen?

Comment

It clearly shows that they are not a “project player” which is what this discussion is about.

I don’t suppose you are an antivaxxer or climate change denier by any chance.
            Post deleted
            Last edited by the plastic paddy; 22nd-February-2019, 09:19.

Comment

JKBA,

this is a screenshot of the article of which you wrote

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
                JKBA,

this is a screenshot of the article of which you wrote
                The link is working for me, try google “from Tonga to twickenham” on a google search and it should be the first search result.

its a nice piece about the lads and worth taking a moment to find if your that way inclined.

Comment

The Spanish made Irizar is doing the job fine at the moment, in fairness it’s just a short hop down from the shelbourne. Looks well painted all in green.
                  Time to lay off the Pimms there bud, all that cucumber is going to your head

Comment

Originally posted by lawrence View Post

Time to lay off the Pimms there bud, all that cucumber is going to your head
                    Treat yourself to an auld Pimms some day, as Colin Farrell said in Intermission “De-lish”

Comment

Working...
                    X