Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
    Wummiskey gave Sexton a 7 and Murr a 5
    That’s about par for him. Did he give POM a 3?
    "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Much like Stephen Jones in the Sunday Times, I don’t see the point in degenerating my eyes reading such complete and utter sh’te.

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post

That’s about par for him. Did he give POM a 3?

6. Peter O’Mahony - There he is - 13 carries covering a beautiful three metres of grass. The season of his life was stalled by English power in Dublin but he burrowed into the Scottish core, fracturing them and even showed a subtle hand in the Stockdale try. Player rating: 9
        I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Munster Mojo View Post
          Just watching the highlights replay here. Regarding Murray not going under the posts, fair enough he could have but let’s call a spade a spade it wasn’t a difficult kick & an international kicker should be getting it.
          Earlsie was behind him and seemed to me to tell him to go towards the posts.

Comment

While 5 is certainly harsh for Murray, Sexton had a good game while on. Turn over led to first try, great pass to get stockade away for the second. He should of got the first conversion but then again it should of been in front of the posts.

Player rating is a load of bollox anyway, something of a nuisance the writers have to do real quick after they write the match report.

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post

Earlsie was behind him and seemed to me to tell him to go towards the posts.
              Not going to blame Sexton because he obviously wasn’t 100% but that was a 99% kick for him. Would have been a 100% kick for Carbery though!?!?!!

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post

Not going to blame Sexton because he obviously wasn’t 100% but that was a 99% kick for him. Would have been a 100% kick for Carbery though!?!?!!
                Be glad the result didn't hinge on Sextons attempt at goal
                I am the million man.

Comment

Be glad the result didn't hinge on Sextons attempt at goal
                  The blame game would have made Brexit look like a tea party!?!?! The Leinstertainers are getting a touch over sensitive about criticism of the super bloo players, Munster are back, baby, Munster are back!!!!!

Comment

The blame game would have made Brexit look like a tea party!?!?! The Leinstertainers are getting a touch over sensitive about criticism of the super bloo players, Munster are back, baby, Munster are back!!!!!
                    I wouldn't bring it to such parochial levels tbh

I would say the leadership group will give him a bollocking for acting the muppet. If he's not certain of the kick he has got to hand it to someone who is.

It's poor management from the leader of the side like
                    I am the million man.

Comment

Its a difficult notion. especially for the anti Munster posters on here. I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by bankman View Post

Its a difficult notion. especially for the anti Munster posters on here. I love it.

Overall it is hard to understand the Racing92 puzzle though.

Donncha Ryan and Simon Zebo would have been great assets out there today in Murrayfield. Just as Jonny Sexton was for Ireland in his Racing92 days. What changed?

Why the double standard?

All I've heard or read from our National Press, D4, is how Sean O'Brien should be accommodated when he goes overseas. And I agree that he should. But two great Irish heroes twiddling today seems insane.

Plus ca change, Jockey.

Time for your medicine.

Comment

Ireland managed the win but much of it was dire stuff.
                          The game died off in the second half from total lack of invention.
                          Kearney was an improvement on Henshaw but you know he will never pass the ball. Very frustrating.
                          Murray's box kicking is getting beyond dreary and is often tactically pointless.
                          Stockdale's try, in construction and execution, was brilliant, with rugby intelligence and real pace.
                          Ringrose, Stander, Henderson, Beirne, Leavy will hopefully make a difference.
                          Jonny looks tired and not completely fit - time to give him a rest and start Carbery.
                          Erse end of nowhere

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Konys barmy army View Post

It’s the bonus points that will kill us, with none after two games even if we win the remaining 3 games with a try bonus )which will be very difficult with a trip to Wales) I don’t think it will be enough. A couple of cracking test games to be won though
                            If France beat England tomorrow, we'll be four points behind Wales in first. Holding that deficit, (and they must play England, while we play Italy) would make the last match into a decider.

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post

If France beat England tomorrow, we'll be four points behind Wales in first. Holding that deficit, (and they must play England, while we play Italy) would make the last match into a decider.

“If France beat England tomorrow” there’s your problem .... or mine anyway because I think the chances of that are remote but sure why not Allez les blues
                              Last edited by Joe Konys barmy army; 10th-February-2019, 08:21.

Comment

So the boys are back in town but are they hanging out at Dino’s? Your think your ma would batter my ma in the egg and spoon race. Your loosehead would Steal my fullbacks burd. Show us your trophies, show us your trophies arggghhhhhhh.

Your nothing but a rag tag bunch of rebel county scum gathered from around the globe bolstered by some treacherous dogs from Leinster.

and just so you all know it was me who told the IRFU to not let Munster players based abroad play for Ireland.... you have been right all along, it is an anti Munster conspiracy. I’m also holding Joes cats hostage so he has to play Rob. Up the flats

It must be no craic supporting ulster,

Last edited by Joe Konys barmy army; 9th-February-2019, 22:23.

Comment

Working...
                                X