No announcement yet.

Scotland v Ireland Sat 9th Feb 14:15

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was there, two years ago and he had loads of company in the atrocious category.

Comment

Originally posted by Zyvis View Post
      If you are hinting about SOB getting treated differently to Zebo?

Zebo left DURING the RWC build up whereas SOB is commited fully to the build up and only leaving AFTER the RWC.
      He would 100% have planned it properly and communicated properly whereas Zebo did not, and broke clear guidelines.

Team Joe is 100% about signing off from coaching with a serious RWC result, this six nations is important only to maintain form but also give some players big game time in preparation for the main event.

Zebo took his eye of the ball, sold out and took the big bucks.
      It was stupid timing and he deserves to be closed out. If he really wanted it with Ireland he should have delayed by a year or so or just not done it and stayed.
      End of story.
      These are not my ''opinions'', they are facts (only the bit about Zebo selling out and being stupid is my own opinion, although probably not alone on that)!

Calling him a sellout isint right, he said all along he wanted to go to France some day as his auld land is from a French territory. He wasn’t in the Irish 15 and he owed Munster nothing by the time he left. It was a bit unlucky fir him the way his contract didn’t end after the World Cup but I think on some players they purposely structure it that way to get them to sign a multi year one year out. It is possible to talk up players with out putting others down. Be that talking up SOB while not calling Zebo a sellout or talking up Zebo without blaming all the worlds problems on Rob Kearney.
      Last edited by Joe Konys barmy army; 9th-February-2019, 14:13.

Comment

Indeed. It's Joe Schmidt's decisions which are in large part the root of such problems exist in this context. Kearney was just the checker on the board. BTW, it's spelled "Zebo".

And that's definitely enough on the subject in this thread.
        Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Good luck all

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
            I was there, two years ago and he had loads of company in the atrocious category.
            I was there too - love their anthem...

We could have won....I think Jamie Heaslip butchered a really easy chance which would have killed them off.

​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
            AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

Was that roux who missed the kick off? Scotland look up for this
              \"Only Pienaar, Botha and Ferris would be in contention for a place on our first 15. That\'s a fact.\" - Tickettout\'s take on Ulster April 2011.

Comment

If we are going to defend narrowly we have to rush. At the moment we are narrow and drifting

Comment

Scotland doing the quick line speed, need a few chip kicks through them to keep them thinking

Comment

Told you

Comment

Great stuff Ireland.

That will do alot to relax the lads now.

Yes!

Comment

Nice bit of luck there.

Comment

Poor from the Scotland fans during the kick

Comment

Why in the name of God didnt Murray run that in?

Comment

Scottish crowd booing? I’m shocked.
                              The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

That chip by Hogg when Kearney ran it back, why can’t he pass to earls, earls ran a lovely line off him. Earls must be so frustrated
                                \"Only Pienaar, Botha and Ferris would be in contention for a place on our first 15. That\'s a fact.\" - Tickettout\'s take on Ulster April 2011.

Comment

Working...
                                X