• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe Konys barmy army View Post

3 tries against Italy dosent count, ask Craig Gilroy
    Or John Kelly.

Comment

Originally posted by lawrence View Post

Is that ruled out dropped? or is it ruled out dropped?
      Do you mean is he unavailable due to injury or unavailable due to selection.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Konys barmy army View Post
        Delighted for Chris Farrell, played so well against wales last year only to pick up an injury
        Stand up for the ulster man!!
        There are no Ulstermen on that team, only Irishmen.

Comment

I’m shocked henshaw isn’t at 15 again. I was supremely 100% confident he would not be dropped.
          He wasn’t dropped, just suffered a convienient dead leg
          Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Originally posted by Zyvis View Post

Gilroy is not part of the picture due to his deserved long suspension.
            Was Gilroy suspended permanently? I can't remember.
            "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
            Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

We have lost 3 of our last 4 visits to murrayfield apparently.

we have a number of players not playing well over their last few outings, the halfbacks & Kearney, best.

Farrell is short of game time and very little if any time playing alongside Aki. Quin roux is a 5th choice lock.

Scotland had a nice run out last week.

The bookies think we will win by at least 6. I don’t, a one score high scoring game I think that could go either way.
              They'll get their sporrans handed to them on a plate. And like it.

Comment

Originally posted by blackwarrior View Post

A 'permanent suspension' is called a 'sacking' mate!!!

Nah he's back end of April pending an internal review and lots of b*ll*ck*ng.

Comment

Originally posted by blackwarrior View Post

In relation to sending the disrespectful messages to the WhatsApp group he was suspended for a two weeks if that’s what he’s on about.

Comment

I’m shocked henshaw isn’t at 15 again. I was supremely 100% confident he would not be dropped.
                    Do I detect a note of sarcasm ?

Comment

Andys criticism of Irelands playing style is spot on imo

Last edited by kahalui; 7th-February-2019, 23:09.

Comment

Originally posted by kahalui View Post
                        Andys criticism of Irelands playing style is spot on imo
                        Funny thing is he highlighted these issues last year as well.

Comment

It would have been 100% silly to immediately drop him from the 15 position had he been fit. It's counter productive to have only one frontline Fullback for RWC and the position is a worry if Kearney isn't fit.
                          Not just my opinion, is Quinny completely wrong as well?
                          Anyway expect Robbie to go in there against Italy.

Comment

Simple question would you expect Leinster to beat the combined forces of Glasgow and Embra (plus Finn)?

P.S. Nell is a huge loss

Comment

Originally posted by Zyvis View Post

It would have been 100% silly to immediately drop him from the 15 position had he been fit. It's counter productive to have only one frontline Fullback for RWC and the position is a worry if Kearney isn't fit.
                              Not just my opinion, is Quinny completely wrong as well?
                              Anyway expect Robbie to go in there against Italy.
                              Whatever about Henshaw, we need to give somebody consistent game time in the position to have adequate back up (and ideally a real alternative) to Kearney.

Compounding his reluctance to play anybody else at 15, when Joe has given somebody a run he’s chopped and changed so there isn’t a single obvious experienced second choice fullback at the moment.

For that reason I was hoping he’d persist with Henshaw this week, and maybe he would if Ringrose hadn’t been injured. We still have a problem there and diminishing time to address it.

Comment

Originally posted by DABOSS View Post
                                Simple question would you expect Leinster to beat the combined forces of Glasgow and Embra (plus Finn)?

P.S. Nell is a huge loss
                                Scrum is overrated, we had England's number there last weekend, see how much it worked for us...
                                Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Working...
                                X