Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ireland V England Saturday 2nd February 16.45.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Talking Sense View Post
    Henshaw had a lovely step on tuilagi a few mins ago, so refreshing to see our 15 doing that.
    I am not seeing the greatness you are seeing. He is panicking in defence.

Comment

Is there any channel showing this in HD? Virgin one is like a bad stream
      When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

****e

Comment

Stockdale tackle without the ball by Knowels??

Comment

Garces has a remit that Ireland will not win this.

Comment

Originally posted by Talking Sense View Post
              Henshaw had a lovely step on tuilagi a few mins ago, so refreshing to see our 15 doing that.
              I guess it's also refreshing to see England getting huge gains out of their kicking game also?

Comment

EArls doesn't seem quite right

Comment

Henshaw is lost at fb. It was a shocking call to play him there.

Comment

Originally posted by kahalui View Post
                    Stockdale tackle without the ball by Knowels??
                    That is what I thought.

there has been neck rolls, high tackles, off sides, mauls not called as mauls, a clear yellow card not given, and blocking from them.

Comment

Ire need to up the intensity. England aren't going to take the foot off the pedal.

Comment

Typical opening game for Ireland, any advantage our opposition has is painfully obvious but any advantage we have is completely nullified...

Comment

That was awful from Jacob.

And now English tails are up and they have increased their intensity noticeably.

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Stand View Post

I am not seeing the greatness you are seeing. He is panicking in defence.
                            I didn’t say anything about defence, I was commenting on the noticeable difference already in the running from our fullback. He did very well there in defence...
                            \"Only Pienaar, Botha and Ferris would be in contention for a place on our first 15. That\'s a fact.\" - Tickettout\'s take on Ulster April 2011.

Comment

Garces isn't doing us any favors to put it mildly.
                              Stay cool .None of us are in the brain trust,right!

Comment

Best is simply not a pressure thrower

Comment

Working...
                                X