Six Nations tickets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Six Nations tickets

Looking for two tickets for French game & may have one English ticket to swap message me if any interest . Thanks

Hi Morganjack, would you be willing to sell the england ticket straight up?!

Comment

I'm looking for tickets for the Scotland game. There's a gang of us going but I only have one bottom, so one would do me nicely.

Comment

looking for tickets to the Scotland Ireland game

Comment

Also looking for Scotland v Ireland tickets !

Comment

On the look out for 2 Scotland tickets if anybody can help . No luck with the club . Thanks
            When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect Hungry

Comment

Me too! Would love 2 Scotland v Ireland tickets

Comment

Originally posted by Benji View Post
                On the look out for 2 Scotland tickets if anybody can help . No luck with the club . Thanks
                Had no joy through debenture holders at Murrayfield. Looks like this one is in more demand than usual!

Comment

An email i received earlier from Scottish Rugby. Im sure theres someone here interested in these .you may have to register to be eligible to try for tickets, im not sure

Comment

One of our party got a ticket on the SRu website but the rest of us ....nothing. looks like it's going to be watching it downtown Edinburgh...never have seen tickets as tight for this game before !

Comment

Looking for two tickets to either England or France at home, birthday present for the auld lad!

Comment

Got three tickets for Scotland V Ireland in Murrayfield on the 9th if anyone's still looking. Would rather shift them all in one go. Tickets can be collected from Limerick, Kilkenny, Carlow or surrounding area within reason
                        reason.

UPDATE part 2:

Tickets have officially been purchased. Sorry folks, hope ye get sorted over. Best of luck.
                        Last edited by Hennigar; 4th-February-2019, 20:38.

Comment

Originally posted by Hennigar View Post
                          Got three tickets for Scotland V Ireland in Murrayfield on the 9th if anyone's still looking. Would rather shift them all in one go. Tickets can be collected from Limerick, Kilkenny, Carlow or surrounding area within reason
                          reason.

UPDATE:
                          Tickets are booked for the time being, transaction is due to take place on Monday if things fall through I will reedit and let everyone know. Sorry guys but apparently I have hotcakes here.
                          Are they still available?
                          When their numbers dwindled from 50 to 8, the other dwarves began to suspect Hungry

Comment

Originally posted by Benji View Post

Are they still available?
                            Sorry they're officially gone.

Comment

I have two tickets for the scotland ireland game. Not together. West stand row v seat 3 and row w seat 5. directly behind. Can send by email or meet directly. Any interest?

Comment

Working...
                              X