No announcement yet.

Guinness 2019 6 Nations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shany Byrne is no fan of Yacko Piper thats for sure!

Come on you taffie bastards!
    I am the million man.

Comment

Curry didn't survive the clear out. Got back to his feet and played the ball. Peyper is an awful ref.

Comment

So there I am discussing the auld match thread on the forum, as you do . . . . .and I get this beauty of a message in my inbox.

ormond ladormond lad
        Today, 18:14
        Oh **** off. Never have i ever implied im infallible so drop the attitude.
        Its a fairly simple concept around penalties. You clearly cant grasp it through just posting the below.

Comment

Wales making England 2019 look like England 2018.
          "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
          Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Corcíoch View Post
            So there I am discussing the auld match thread on the forum, as you do . . . . .and I get this beauty of a message in my inbox.

ormond ladormond lad and I
            Today, 18:14
            Oh **** off. Never have i ever implied im infallible so drop the attitude.
            Its a fairly simple concept around penalties. You clearly cant grasp it through just posting the below.
            Good for you. Was this necessary to go public on this?
            You seem to have attitude problem with me for whatever reason. why is that?

Comment

Originally posted by ormond lad View Post
              Good for you. Was this necessary to go public on this?
              You seem to have attitude problem with me for whatever reason. why is that?
              The two of you need to be seperated by a strong referee. I suggest jarces or whitehouse.

Comment

Originally posted by blackwarrior View Post
                Wales making England 2019 look like England 2018.
                Mileage BW. Toll of workload

(they were blessed they met us in R1 I maintain)
                I am the million man.

Comment

Ever try refereeing then?
                  Penalise every offence. Players just get frustrated.
                  No, OL, penalise every offence and players will stop offending. If they don't, card them and they'll definitely stop offending.

You have to manage the game appropriately depending on each game
                  Indeed you do. Management is all about organising how people behave. If they behave in a way that you don't like, you modify such behaviour.

Thats why the advantage law which is the shortest/one of shortest in the actual law book but most commonly misunderstood/misused by referees/coaches/players/supporters alike
                  Stop moving the Goalposts.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post

At least we’ll have another chance to stop a Grand Slam in Cardiff. Lookin forward to it. England are beaten already.
                    "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."

Comment

There's the game!!
                      Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Is Dan Biggar the Shane Dowling of Wales?

Comment

Well, well, well. England nowhere near as good as Ireland and France made them look.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post

They were never going to walk through Wales. Last 6n games for Gatland, this was a huge game for them. What's their winning streak now, 12 games??

Comment

The Millenipalitystad is after going ape****
                              I am the million man.

Comment

England on course to get nothing from this match. Great!

Comment

Working...
                                X