Guinness 2019 6 Nations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ormond lad View Post
    If he plays over next 3 weeks and shows some form id include him in 23 against England.
    Presuming Kearney at 15 and Joey at 22, are you not leaving the wing short of cover with Henshaw at 23? Good problems to have I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Konys barmy army View Post

Presuming Kearney at 15 and Joey at 22, are you not leaving the wing short of cover with Henshaw at 23? Good problems to have I guess.
      Not necessarily. But is that worst issue to have? Better player than many others and if necessary Ringrose/Kearney have experience on wing and itd be far better than being light on players with experience of centre/full back

Comment

1/2 Penny still not right in the head. Looks to be missing start of 6N
        Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Underhill gone under the knife, looks set to miss all 6N. Big loss for Orcs
          Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Clubs all under performing. Saracens in dreadful form. Best forward out. No idea who their starting XV is. I would cream myself if they lost to Wales in Cardiff and then to Scotland in Twickenham.

Comment

Watching Leinster today and Munster yesterday, I think the only team standing in the way of an Irish Grand Slam is Wales in Cardiff.

Comment

Have to be weary of Wales, on their day they are up there with England as the 2nd best team in the tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by Sulla View Post
                  Underhill gone under the knife, looks set to miss all 6N. Big loss for Orcs
                  Never seen a player get so much hype and respect after 1 performance in my life!

Comment

So it looks like we might be without Marmion, Luke and Cooney fir the England game ..... who’s next up for the bench, blade looked good over the Christmas.

Comment

Himself or Shanahan, I'd imagine. Or (especially if it makes certain individuals lose the run of themselves entirely) Williams.
                      Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
                        Himself or Shanahan, I'd imagine. Or (especially if it makes certain individuals lose the run of themselves entirely) Williams.
                        25 pages with frothing and frottage
                        "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Im not sure of the timeline but anyone think that Cooney's late withdrawal may have been in fact from the top after the injury Luke McGrath got?

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
                            Dunc to make the pass for Keats to drop the goal to win the GS in Cardiff!?!? Can you just imagine the words that would have to be eaten!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Cathalsmart View Post

Never seen a player get so much hype and respect after 1 performance in my life!
                              He played more than once for the Hairsprays and was one of the best players in the league.

Comment

How did the Hairsprays do in the Six Nations?

Comment

Working...
                                X