No announcement yet.

Guinness 2019 6 Nations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liam Williams had all the hard work done and then he butchered it. Should've passed.

Comment

Picamoles is an animal.
      Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

C'mon France!

Comment

10-0! France are throwing the ball crazily considering the weather, and it's working so far. Great Huget try.
          "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
          Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

What a try!!! Huget in the corner!

Comment

I wouldn't like to be cleared out by either of those French props, especially the tighthead Atonio.
              "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."

Comment

Originally posted by blackwarrior View Post
                I wouldn't like to be cleared out by either of those French props, especially the tighthead Atonio.
                Their whole pack is HUGE. Will be interesting to see if they can stay the course.

They are battering the bejayus out of Wales .
                Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Originally posted by fitzy73 View Post

Their whole pack is HUGE. Will be interesting to see if they can stay the course.

They are battering the bejayus out of Wales .
                  According to TV3 it's the heaviest ever pack in international rugby.

Comment

Not Anscombe's night so far. A lot of people in Wales hoping he'd be the no 10 man.

Comment

Great Stuff from France this half. You can't but admire how they're playing. it's pissing rain and they're offloading at will and attacking from everywhere.

Comment

16-0 HT. Lopez completes a great first half with a drop goal!

Comment

Wow France
                          Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined.*&nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

Wales looking to play too much rugby early on and haven’t adapted. Not sure France have been that good, more Wales have been rubbish, so far.

Comment

It's like watching France 12 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post
                                Wales looking to play too much rugby early on and haven’t adapted. Not sure France have been that good, more Wales have been rubbish, so far.
                                In fairness France have been good.
                                Anybody who sees a psychiatrist would want their head examined.*&nb sp;Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X