X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guinness 2019 6 Nations

Guinness, new sponsor for 6 years.

https://www.sixnationsrugby.com/en/news/33835.php

The iconic global brand GUINNESS is to become the new title sponsor of the Six Nations, with the Championship to be known as the GUINNESS SIX NATIONS from 2019.
    Read more at https://www.sixnationsrugby.com/en/n...p5ck2Ypy6AD.99
    Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Mario Itoje out with knee injury, doubt for 6N game in Dublin

Comment

He’ll they can rush him back, get a few appearance out of him before the tragedy of him missing the WC. I’d i remember correctly he’s been back playing since September, after a summer tour. I hope the guy recovers- he’s a phenomenal athlete, and if he wasn’t just treated as high class beef, had the potential to be a world leading player. As it is , like the brothers V he’s an injury away from missing the WC.

Comment

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post
        He’ll they can rush him back, get a few appearance out of him before the tragedy of him missing the WC. I’d i remember correctly he’s been back playing since September, after a summer tour. I hope the guy recovers- he’s a phenomenal athlete, and if he wasn’t just treated as high class beef, had the potential to be a world leading player. As it is , like the brothers V he’s an injury away from missing the WC.
        He played every game in the Autumn Internationals. All 4 of them, was only a matter of time before he got Injured. You would have to wonder how the players in England are not making more of what is being asked of them, i know Billy V had mentioned it before.

Comment

With Ulster on song Ireland is strong.
          Gwan Ulster!!!
          Gwan Joe!!

Comment

If anyone hears of tickets for the Scotland game, would they keep me in mind, please?

Comment

Hoping for 2 for Welsh game if anyone has some to spare???
              Please!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
                If anyone hears of tickets for the Scotland game, would they keep me in mind, please?
                Clubs were offered opportunity to purchase tickets for this match. If you've contacts in a club they may be able to sort you out

Comment

Did everyone who applied for 6 Nations Lottery tickets get an email?
                  Got nothing but know someone who did

Comment

Got mine, 2 for England game.../

Comment

Looking for tickets for the Scottish game .. been onto my club but they are all gone ... if anyone hears of any you might give me a shout cheers

Comment

Underhill a doubt as the Premiership takes it's toll on players.

https://www.rte.ie/sport/rugby/2019/...xQ6lDkn6PXTdnw

Comment

on the upside, Billy V back, Liam Williams too.

Comment

Talk of Henshaw being fit for us this weekend, dose he walk back into the Ireland team .... for me not a chance, keep Bundee at 12 with Ringer at 13.
                            “One, Fineen needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine. Two, whenever Fineen’s not on field, all the other players should be asking 'Where's Fineen?

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Konys barmy army View Post
                              Talk of Henshaw being fit for us this weekend, dose he walk back into the Ireland team .... for me not a chance, keep Bundee at 12 with Ringer at 13.
                              If he plays over next 3 weeks and shows some form id include him in 23 against England.

Comment

Working...
                              X