Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guinness 2019 6 Nations

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Guinness 2019 6 Nations

    Guinness, new sponsor for 6 years.

    https://www.sixnationsrugby.com/en/news/33835.php


    The iconic global brand GUINNESS is to become the new title sponsor of the Six Nations, with the Championship to be known as the GUINNESS SIX NATIONS from 2019.
    Read more at https://www.sixnationsrugby.com/en/n...p5ck2Ypy6AD.99
    Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

    #2
    Mario Itoje out with knee injury, doubt for 6N game in Dublin
    Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

    Comment


      #3
      He’ll they can rush him back, get a few appearance out of him before the tragedy of him missing the WC. I’d i remember correctly he’s been back playing since September, after a summer tour. I hope the guy recovers- he’s a phenomenal athlete, and if he wasn’t just treated as high class beef, had the potential to be a world leading player. As it is , like the brothers V he’s an injury away from missing the WC.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post
        He’ll they can rush him back, get a few appearance out of him before the tragedy of him missing the WC. I’d i remember correctly he’s been back playing since September, after a summer tour. I hope the guy recovers- he’s a phenomenal athlete, and if he wasn’t just treated as high class beef, had the potential to be a world leading player. As it is , like the brothers V he’s an injury away from missing the WC.
        He played every game in the Autumn Internationals. All 4 of them, was only a matter of time before he got Injured. You would have to wonder how the players in England are not making more of what is being asked of them, i know Billy V had mentioned it before.

        Comment


          #5
          With Ulster on song Ireland is strong.
          Gwan Ulster!!!
          Gwan Joe!!

          Comment


            #6
            If anyone hears of tickets for the Scotland game, would they keep me in mind, please?

            Comment


              #7
              Hoping for 2 for Welsh game if anyone has some to spare???
              Please!!!

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Piquet View Post
                If anyone hears of tickets for the Scotland game, would they keep me in mind, please?
                Clubs were offered opportunity to purchase tickets for this match. If you've contacts in a club they may be able to sort you out
                Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

                Comment


                  #9
                  Did everyone who applied for 6 Nations Lottery tickets get an email?
                  Got nothing but know someone who did

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Got mine, 2 for England game.../

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Looking for tickets for the Scottish game .. been onto my club but they are all gone ... if anyone hears of any you might give me a shout cheers

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Underhill a doubt as the Premiership takes it's toll on players.

                        https://www.rte.ie/sport/rugby/2019/...xQ6lDkn6PXTdnw
                        Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

                        Comment


                          #13
                          on the upside, Billy V back, Liam Williams too.
                          Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Talk of Henshaw being fit for us this weekend, dose he walk back into the Ireland team .... for me not a chance, keep Bundee at 12 with Ringer at 13.
                            “One, Fineen needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine. Two, whenever Fineen’s not on field, all the other players should be asking 'Where's Fineen?

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Joe Konys barmy army View Post
                              Talk of Henshaw being fit for us this weekend, dose he walk back into the Ireland team .... for me not a chance, keep Bundee at 12 with Ringer at 13.
                              If he plays over next 3 weeks and shows some form id include him in 23 against England.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X