ID:	2572936

Click image for larger version

Name:	INPHO_01573253.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	2572937

I am the million man.

Comment

Always warms my heart to see TOD in action. The guy just never gives up.
      Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by Sulla View Post

Toner will start, given, (se how we copped without him in the 6N). Joe likes CJ but i feel Conan has certainly caught up with him, POM, while not a Joe favorite 2 years ago, certainly is now. Joe might have toyed with dropping RobK in the 6N, to see what else was out there, RobH failed the test, Lamour is still not trusted fully, Addison back in training is the wild card.
        Conan has, in no way, caught up with Stander.

Comment

Originally posted by Finnegan79 View Post

that has become a major point of frustration for me at least; Ireland are just banging away, getting relatively nowhere and they refuse to kick it down the pitch. Let the opponent have it back in a bad spot and make them attack their way out of it. Retaining possession for 25 phases is great and all, but when it ends in a knock on, turnover or penalty, all that work was worthless.
          And Ireland were getting bashed on here a couple of years for kicking the ball away and winning.

Comment

Originally posted by whimpersnap View Post

And Ireland were getting bashed on here a couple of years for kicking the ball away and winning.
            I was thinking the same when I read that post.

That said, our kicking game does need a bit of re-working. We still do kick when we lose momentum, but we box kick and teams have become very good at shepherding our chasers. The recovery percentages have dropped and teams ability to counter off that ball has improved.

Johnny doesn’t have ROG’s tactical kicking game (nobody does) but he could do more and we should develop a bit more variety.

A 10 who is actually a very good territorial kicker is Jack Carty. He plays differently to the other options, has really matured, and is a relatively unknown quantity to opponents. I hope he goes to the RWC and gets some opportunities. Bit of a game changer.

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
              Always warms my heart to see TOD in action. The guy just never gives up.
              It’s unlikely to happen but to see TOD at the RWC would bring me huge satisfaction. Better than he’s given credit for and an absolute warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by Talking Sense View Post

Do elaborate on what he brings please
                Still waiting Sulla
                \"Only Pienaar, Botha and Ferris would be in contention for a place on our first 15. That\'s a fact.\" - Tickettout\'s take on Ulster April 2011.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190719-211522.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	2573123

Hon Jean
                  Attached Files
                  I am the million man.

Comment

Working...
                  X