stringer is fit yahoooo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stringer is fit yahoooo

[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]<A id=clp13841 style="VISIBILITY: visible"></a> @@@@SPAN id=rugby_story1>

@@@@SPAN =storyline>Stringer passed fit to play against England@@@@/SPAN>

@@@@SPAN =storydate>22/02/2007@@@@/SPAN>
    Peter Stringer will start the clash with England at Croke Park on Saturday evening.

The Munster scrum half had been a serious doubt due to the hand fracture which kept him out of the game with France a fortnight ago.

Isaac Boss will drop down to the bench after deputising for Stringer.

@@@@/SPAN>
    < = =text/>
    <!-
    if (!.phpAds_used) .phpAds_used = ',';
    .write ("<" + " ='' ='text/' src='");
    .write ("http://www3.adireland.com/adjs.php?n=a08cffb7");
    .write ("&amp;what=z&#111;ne:218");
    .write ("&amp;exclude=" + .phpAds_used);
    .write ("'><" + "/>");
    //->

< = src="http://www3.adireland.com/adjs.php?n=a08cffb7&amp;what=z&#111;ne:218&amp;exc lude=," =text/>
    <NO></NO>

s**tE

Comment

The expression 'Curates egg' comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by SkibRed
        The expression 'Curates egg' comes to mind.
        What about "bring a flag"!

Comment

well boo-boo its a yahoo from you know who too
          Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

Excellent news if you're English Ireland's best scrum half will be on the bench on Saturday now...[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Praise Allah. If we are going to beat England , we will need to press home the advantage we have in the backs and Stringer's delivery will enable us to do that. Had a bad feeling before the France game when Stringer and BOD didn't make it ( and Stephen Jones tipped us) , but I am very confident about this one, unless Jones has tipped us again. Please, someone tell me he tipped England.
              Unrepentant Langer

Comment

Fantastic news ! [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img] I'd say the backline are delighted as well, after those hospital passes slowhand Boss was chucking out against France. We have a real chance of beating England now.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts

Praise Allah. If we are going to beat England , we will need to press home the advantage we have in the backs and Stringer's delivery will enable us to do that. Had a bad feeling before the France game when Stringer and BOD didn't make it ( and Stephen Jones tipped us) , but I am very confident about this one, unless Jones has tipped us again. Please, someone tell me he tipped England.

Sure Jones wouldn't want people to mistake him for a Welshman so he is bound to have backed England.

Comment

Great news a full strenght team. Triple crown is on ....again
                    If you even dream of beating me you\'d better wake up and apologize.
                    Muhammad Ali

Comment

Originally posted by Point
                      Fantastic news ! [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img] I'd say the backline are delighted as well, after those hospital passes slowhand Boss was chucking out against France. We have a real chance of beating England now.
                      Grrrrrr!
                      Boss did not throw any hospital passes! Infact, he did very well considering the poor lineout tapdown he had to contend with. If you remember the welsh game, strings threw a lot of dodge passes.

Comment

Great news! 1st and foremost, the backs need quick service - Strings will deliver on this, Boss can't -yet! If/when Boss speeds up his pass and stops taking a step, then the jersey will be his.

BTW, I thought the French covered his (Boss) 'breaks' pretty well - against top class oppostion, I'm not so sure it's a great option.

Trust is good; control is better. V I Lenin.

Comment

Ah crap.

Comment

Great news, definite improvement in speed (and accuracy)of delivery of the ball to ROG

Comment

Not that I wish the man any harm, but I'd much rather a fully fit and trained Boss is playing than Stringer who hasnt been in proper training for a couple of weeks.

Actually I'd rather a fully fit Boss was playing over a fully fit Stringer too.

I mightnt agree but Ihave no problem with people saying Stringer is the better player, what I dont like is people talking rubbish -like Bosses passes were terrible against France. Watch the last two Ireland games and tell me who passed the ball better - I honestly dont see how anyone can tell me it was Stringer. His passes were terrible. You can say Stringer is generally a much better passer than Boss if you wish,maybe you areright, butcertainly in the last two games Boss had the edge when accuracy of the pass was concerned.

Comment

Working...
                              X