Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rob Kearney

He took a full part in the "exercise" today in Carton House
    according to RTE. Anyone know if he'll be fit for Wales?

Apparently he is fit

http://www.breakingnews.ie/sport/kea...or-wales-retur n-448733.html

Comment

Unlucky for Geordo
      "If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards - checkmate!" Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Originally posted by No23
        He took a full part in the "exercise" today in Carton House

according to RTE. Anyone know if he'll be fit for Wales?
        He was in coppers last night so if thats a sign of fitness or unfitness??
        Im here to spread the word..common sense is not just for animals

Comment

If Kearney starts will they retain murphy for the bench, great sub to have IMO.
          The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
          - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/.../0305/12242656 29544.html

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if Kearney didn't get back in. I don't imagine they'd swap the bench either to suit him. Trimble's ability to cover centre and wing will surely keep him in.
              \"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness\".
              Dalai Lama

Comment

I would keep Geordan Murphy if we are assessing things purely on their performances in the 6-Nations.

Now, there's obviously other factors involved and Kearney may get the nod. No harm for him to sit it out on the bench and come back on hungry though. I think he needs a bit of competition to keep him concentrated.

Comment

I would give Murphy another game, he has earned it,then maybe bring Kearney back for the Scots
                  The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

Murphy has earned his place on the team through his
                    performance. It would be hard on him if someone who hasn't
                    played in a few weeks is just slotted back in....Then again this
                    would be nothing new to Murphy.

Comment

Nothing? Ah come on...
                      Marty in the Morning

Comment

Originally posted by LeakyBoots
                        Nothing? Ah come on...
                        Nothing this 6nations, it has to be said.

I'd keep Geordo too

Comment

Agreed - Kearney did add a lot when he started but has gone downhill in that respect with his complete lack of offloading or even looking for a pass. Murphy much smarter and more experienced in that respect but obviously not as strong or fast as Kearney.

I think a spell on the bench would do no harm and Murphy deserves a decent shot. If we really are building for the WC by having 2 in each position then it needs to be done

Comment

I'd keep Murphy on too, but to say Kearney offers nothing in attack is just wrong.

He's not playing particularly well for Ireland, but it's only been 2 games. I'd be just as happy to see him slot in but it'd be very harsh on Murphy
                            Marty in the Morning

Comment

Originally posted by gromit
                              Agreed - Kearney did add a lot when he started but has gone downhill in that respect with his complete lack of offloading or even looking for a pass. Murphy much smarter and more experienced in that respect but obviously not as strong or fast as Kearney.

I think a spell on the bench would do no harm and Murphy deserves a decent shot. If we really are building for the WC by having 2 in each position then it needs to be done
                              If Kearney doesn't make the team I doubt he'll make the squad. Trimble, ROG and Reddan to remain as subs I'd imagine (if Sexyback starts).
                              \"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness\".
                              Dalai Lama

Comment

Working...
                              X