England team v Ireland

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

England team v Ireland

England: Morgan (Gloucester); Lewsey (Wasps), Tindall (Gloucester), Farrell (Saracens), Robinson (Sale ); Wilkinson (Newcastle), Ellis (Leicester); Freshwater (Perpignan), Chuter (Leicester), Vickery (Wasps, capt), Deacon (Leicester), Grewcock (Bath), Worsley (Wasps), Lund (Sale Sharks), Corry (Leicester).

Replacements: Mears (Bath), White (Leicester), Palmer (Wasps), Rees (Wasps), Perry (Bristol), Flood (Newcastle), Tait (Newcastle).

looks Weak[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]
    Commemorate Nevin Spence here -
    http://www.mycharity.ie/event/munste..._nevin_spence/

Comment

Looks weak.

Tait on the bench. As long as we keep Wilko at bay. Should be no problem

Comment

Pity about Balshaw. He's always good for a laugh.[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
        Commemorate Nevin Spence here -
        http://www.mycharity.ie/event/munste..._nevin_spence/

Comment

Will be interesting to see how many of that squad end up playing for their clubsthis weekend. Could be very weak come Monday.
          Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Very powerful looking team.

I dont think it is as strong as the one we beat in Fortress Rupert last year, would that be a fair assessment?

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie Brown
              Pity about Balshaw. He's always good for a laugh.[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
              Quite right JB, but Trimble gave him a run for his money on Sunday last.. new chant for AT, "You just can't, you just can't, you just can't control your feet..."[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Good forwards, good kicker .............

we will beat them easily enough I think.
                The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
                - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

Wonder did Ashton have to compromise with the Newcastle peeps about Tait and Flood? Presume that they'll play for Newcastle this weekend while Sir Johnny is wrapped in cotton wool?
                  Murty\'s gonna get ya

Comment

I thought Newcastle were insisting that Wilkinson would play?
                    "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Originally posted by CardiffMatt

England: Morgan (Gloucester); Lewsey (Wasps), Tindall (Gloucester), Farrell (Saracens), Robinson (Sale ); Wilkinson (Newcastle), Ellis (Leicester); Freshwater (Perpignan), Chuter (Leicester), Vickery (Wasps, capt), Deacon (Leicester), Grewcock (Bath), Worsley (Wasps), Lund (Sale Sharks), Corry (Leicester).

Replacements: Mears (Bath), White (Leicester), Palmer (Wasps), Rees (Wasps), Perry (Bristol), Flood (Newcastle), Tait (Newcastle).
                      Hey! hold on a minute? Didnt you throw your toys out of the pram and stamp off into the sunset? You told us you would not be watching anymore rugby or GAA as long as you lived. 2 days later you're breaking the news about the England team being announced?

Comment

Their front row will destroy ours
                        Good thing white is on bench we are blessd vickery is captain
                        fla needs to start and ihope hayes gets a good rest
                        Ellis, </font>@@@@SPAN style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">Robinson@@@@/SPAN></font> and wilko are the </font>obvious treats</font>
                        If The Flintstones has taught us anything, it\'s that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

Comment

Originally posted by gelly
                          Their front row will destroy ours @@@@SPAN style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">Been said before but never happens @@@@/SPAN>
                          Good thing white is on bench we are blessd vickery is captain @@@@SPAN style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">Agree on White, Vickery unprovenyet@@@@/SPAN>
                          fla needs to start and ihope hayes gets a good rest, @@@@SPAN style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">Best is there for the scrum, Rest the Bull?..you serious..@@@@/SPAN>
                          Ellis, </font>@@@@SPAN style="font-family: Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;">Robinson@@@@/SPAN></font> and wilko are the </font>obvious treats</font>
                          @@@@SPAN style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">Duh!!@@@@/SPAN>

Comment

i ment ihope hayes is restd properly until the english game he lookd shattered at the end of french game
                            ithink fla is allround better than best in the scrum and lose

If The Flintstones has taught us anything, it\'s that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

Comment

just as long as we pick best and have BOD and Darcy in the centre with shaggy on the wing we will be fine. Actually this is a good chance to get another monkey of our back which is that we can never seem to give england a good beating even when they are as weak as last year. I hope we put 15+ on them
                              The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
                              - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

Working...
                              X