Ozoyo or French residents?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ozoyo or French residents?

What did the French make of the Croke Park hullaballoo and the stadium etc?

I tried to have a look a L'equipe but malheureuesment cant understand a word of it.

Haven't had a chance to buy it yet. Will later & report back unless someone else does in the meantime..
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again (like picking Gordon D'Arcy) and expecting different results.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Had l'Equipe well in hands but forgot it inside the bakery[img]smileys/rolleyes.gif[/img]...

I had time to throw an eye at the payers rating, it is quite interesting, I'll go out and buy another copy and post them here, unless MCork beats me to it.

Comment

Cheers thanks Lads

Comment

Originally posted by Ozoyo
          @@@@SPAN style="font-weight: bold;">Had l'Equipe well in hands but forgot it inside the bakery@@@@/SPAN>[img]smileys/rolleyes.gif[/img]...

I had time to throw an eye at the payers rating, it is quite interesting, I'll go out and buy another copy and post them here, unless MCork beats me to it.
          The French really love their bakeries.[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Grandpa Simpson: The last time the meteors came, we thought the sky was on fire. Naturally, we blamed the Irish. We hanged more \'n a few.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief
            @@@@SPAN style="font-weight: bold;">Had l'Equipe well in hands but forgot it inside the bakery@@@@/SPAN>[img]smileys/rolleyes.gif[/img]...

Yep, was buying a baguette and small oignon quiches, how French is that? [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

@@@@SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold">Had l'Equipe well in hands but forgot it inside the bakery@@@@/SPAN>[img]smileys/rolleyes.gif[/img]...

Yep, was buying a baguette and small oignon quiches, how French is that? [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Iwas buying de paper, a bottle of lucozade and a box of panadol(extra strength).

How Irish is that?

Comment

I bet you even had a beret on!
                Grandpa Simpson: The last time the meteors came, we thought the sky was on fire. Naturally, we blamed the Irish. We hanged more \'n a few.

Comment

Working...
                X