• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkibRed
    replied

Originally posted by McCloud

Originally posted by SkibRed
    Is that the best you could come up with?

Jesus wept.

Didn't see much point in putting any effort into it to be honest.
    The Voice of Reason 20

I wish I was Eamon 17

Leave a comment:

• McCloud
    replied

Jesus wept.

Didn't see much point in putting any effort into it to be honest.

Leave a comment:

• SkibRed
    replied

Jesus wept.

Leave a comment:

• McCloud
    replied

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]When to you move up to secondary school SkibRed

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• SkibRed
    replied

Originally posted by McCloud
    Originally posted by sewa

This French team are a very very poor team.

Measured against what standard? They hockeyed Italy, beat Ireland and will most likely end up with a grand slam.Admittedly they are a long way behind NZbut so is everyone else.

I couldnt agree more Sewa. These thoughts were not mine. See the 'restarts' post.

@@@@SPAN style="font-weight: bold;">It's a dig at me@@@@/SPAN> Sewa would not worry about it. Believe I said poor team. If they were playing to their potential we would have ended up on the wrong side of a hiding as we did last year and in the last WC. They fact that they only managed 13 points in the first half would suggest for all that pressure and possession they are not performing.
    Dont flatter yourself. I'm only re-branding your nonsense so that all the world can see what a load of s**te it was.. The rest of the above post shows your treading water. Seriously just stop trying to be the forums answer to Eamon Dunphy or did you get the Roy Keane book for Christmas? You're so cool. [img]smileys/confused.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• cud_
    replied
    No, I think today proved that there is very, very little between the two sides. If nothing else it shouldbe very close in October. As for NZ, yep they are exceptionally good. Yes they are very strong favourites, but many teams have fallen by the wayside in big tournaments. We're good enough to have a decent shot.

Leave a comment:

• McCloud
    replied

Measured against what standard? They hockeyed Italy, beat Ireland and will most likely end up with a grand slam.Admittedly they are a long way behind NZbut so is everyone else.

I couldnt agree more Sewa. These thoughts were not mine. See the 'restarts' post.

It's a dig at me Sewa would not worry about it. Believe I said poor team. If they were playing to their potential we would have ended up on the wrong side of a hiding as we did last year and in the last WC. They fact that they only managed 13 points in the first half would suggest for all that pressure and possession they are not performing.

Leave a comment:

• SkibRed
    replied

Leave a comment:

• daveirl
    replied

Originally posted by RobbieG
    As someone said was probably the first time Amhran na bhFiann was sung to the finish in Croke park by the crowd.
    When you have two Ulster football teams there they sing it right to the end without mangling the end of it!

Leave a comment:

• sewa
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RobbieG
    replied
    As someone said was probably the first time Amhran na bhFiann was sung to the finish in Croke park by the crowd.

Leave a comment:

• Arthur Guinness
    replied
    Originally posted by Dawn Run

Have to agree with Arthur, particularly in regard to our touch kicking, too much ball kicked back to the French.

We had the game well and truly won with 2 minutes on the clock and we blew it on a restart, we must just move on from there, we can't win a Grand Slam, so what?

We have the English in 2 weeks to really look forward to, the match against Llanelli on 30.03.2007. and then the WC, so there's going to be plenty more glory days for Irish and Munster rugby.

As an aside, I thought Amhran na Bhfiann got a great rendition yesterday, a credit to the crowd.

Thanks for reminding me,DR,I meant to put in my post as well that I felt it was the best rendition of A Na bF I've heard at any game GAA,Soccer or whatever. The crowd really belted it out.

Leave a comment:

• Riptide
    replied

POC should have secured the restart..period. He didn't, and the French took advantage of it.

We were in position to win this game and couldn't get it done. Lapses in concentration, fatigue may all have played a role, but the French did what they had to do and we didn't.

Leave a comment:

• SkibRed
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SkibRed
    replied
    Just for the record I dont agree with the title in the slightest.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X