Luck?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luck?

Ireland will probably loose the 6 nations now on points difference,again. They usually manage to loose a game.Today nothing went right between the ref and every 50/50 bounce went Frances way.

The problem with luck is thementality strongerteams who think positivelyare lucky teams so even though Ireland have the talent there is something lacking mentality. I'm not saying they are stupid but afterso many near misses in the 6 nations luck cannot be blamed all the time.

Hopefully when the world cup comes around they are mentality stronger and will get revenge on France but the need to be mentality strong and create their own luck with positive thinking.

Come off it, nothing whatsoever to do with luck. 5 wins on the bounce for France cannot be put down to the throw of the dice. Eddie has been a lucky coach. We've always got the reffing decisions (Italy, Eng last year & year before that). We were long overdue some payback.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again (like picking Gordon D'Arcy) and expecting different results.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Mcork
      Come off it, nothing whatsoever to do with luck. 5 wins on the bounce for France cannot be put down to the throw of the dice. Eddie has been a lucky coach. We've always got the reffing decisions (Italy, Eng last year & year before that). We were long overdue some payback.

Thats what I was saying. You make your own luck andFrance have beaten them so many times now that it rules out luck. People said Ireland were lucky against Wales but I didn't agree with that either.

Hopefully it won't effect them during the world cup.

Comment

Working...
      X