Ulster Fans or lack of..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ulster Fans or lack of..

Were they all disguised as wooden benches this evening or do they not give a fiddlers fart about about supporting Ireland?

Respect the forum you heathen
    The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

In fairness the few that did show up should get their money back

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born
        You raise some interesting points there. I'm looking forward to Outraged from Strabane coming on and telling us the horrendous, disinterested lack of support was because the absent 10,000 had all left for Croke Park at precisely 6.15 pm this evening.

Comment

Relax Man, I can assure that if the game was on in Thomond Park, the attendance would not have been any better.

See, the Prawn Sandwiches are in Croker this week.

One thing we cannot slag Ulster off about is match attendence figures.

Comment

They were dead right to stay away from that shi*e. Must have known what was coming. Ireland A, god help us all. Do any of them know the meaning of the word tackle?
            Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

The only time the A games sell out is when they are held in Dublin. I dont know why we should bother putting them in Munster or Ulster anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by 2nd58

Relax Man, I can assure that if the game was on in Thomond Park, the attendance would not have been any better.

One thing we cannot slag Ulster off about is match attendence figures.
                That's the thing though. We are constantly told by others that the majority of people can't be bothered to turn up for ML games in TP yet 145,768 souls pack in to Ravinghill every second day to watch a Todger U-12 team train. So where were they?
                The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Originally posted by McCloud
                  They were dead right to stay away from that shi*e. Must have known what was coming. Ireland A, god help us all. Do any of them know the meaning of the word tackle?
                  Is a review of the performance and score available somewhere prior to the match kicking off?

http://www.checkthescorejustincaseyoucantbearsed.com ?

Comment

Originally posted by SkibRed
                    The only time the A games sell out is when they are held in Dublin. I dont know why we should bother putting them in Munster or Ulster anymore.

Only place in Dublin is Donnybrook but the pitch at this time of year is not up to International Standard

Comment

Originally posted by McCloud
                      Is a review of the performance and score available somewhere prior to the match kicking off?

http://www.checkthescorejustincaseyoucantbearsed.com ?

Don't know check the eagle.
                      Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

The only time the A games sell out is
                        when they are held in Dublin. I dont know why we should bother
                        putting them in Munster or Ulster anymore.

Only place in Dublin is Donnybrook but the pitch at this time of year is not up to International Standard

Have you seen the pitch recently?

Comment

Rubbish - it's in great nick - true, it starts to disimprove in mid-Feb when the schools games take over, but it would have been fine tonight.

New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Looking
                            at the teams I would have predicted a comfortable win for us. These
                            games should be back on the Friday night in Dublin against the same
                            opposition as the senior side, great nights down in the brook. Bring
                            back the full a calendar</font>

Comment

Originally posted by epaddy
                              Looking at the teams I would have predicted a comfortable win for us. These games should be back on the Friday night in Dublin against the same opposition as the senior side, great nights down in the brook. Bring back the full a calendar

If the pitch is up to it, there is no better venue for an A game than Donnybrook. Completely agree with you on that epaddy

Comment

Working...
                              X