spare train ticket for Sunday?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spare train ticket for Sunday?

anyone got a spare ticket for Sunday morning train, Limerick - Dublin ?

go to your cridit union and get one

Comment

dont think I'll get on with one of those Credit Union tickets if the trains are sold out?
      If anyone has a spare I'd be gratefully accept, I come from a very successful GAA county so have an intimate knowledge of the route to Croke Park

http://www.irishrail.ie/news_centre/...ction=view&amp ;news_id=227

General News

<B =title>Sunday morning trains Cork/Kerry/Limerick to Dublin SOLD OUT[/B]
      by Corporate Communications

Iarnrod Eireann is advising intending customers that all trains from Cork, Kerry and Limerick to Dublin this Sunday morning 11th February are now SOLD OUT due to high demand from supporters travelling to the Ireland v France Six Nations rugby.

Intending customers who do not already have tickets for Sunday morning on these routes are advised to travel at alternative times.

Iarnr√≥d √Čireann thanks customers for their co-operation.

Comment

hi

i have a reserved adult and a child ticket from limerick junction to dublin tomorrow for the game

dep junction at 0929 arrive dub @ 1120

dep dublin @ 1910 arrive junction @ 2054

my mobile is 0868069820

you can have both @ 6950 or just the adult @ 46.50 both at cost price with reserved seats

Comment

@@@@SPAN =postUsername>

@@@@SPAN =postUsername>Thanks for the offer anywayyellowandblack but @@@@/SPAN>@@@@/SPAN>@@@@SPAN =postUsername>2 of us going now so we're gonna drive, @@@@/SPAN>@@@@SPAN =postUsername>have to take it easy on the pints tonight!@@@@/SPAN>

@@@@SPAN =postUsername>@@@@/SPAN>

Comment

Working...
          X