• Show
Clear All

THE RUCKU PODCAST

<div>

THE RUCKU PODCAST

</div><div>Back in the studio

</div><div>Will
    Carling, Ieuan Evans and Zinzan Brooke take no prisoners as they review
    and preview the first two week's of RBS Six Nations action.

RoG "squeals" according to Carling

PoC didn't front up
    </div>

had a listen to the podcast, sounds like there was a drop drunk before hand. never heard carling laugh so much. the rant of the week was from our woody, naked in chelsa in a 4 x 4. hmmm saying no more, as he's married. woody has this notion in his head that carling was orginally from limerick but won't admit it. now he certainly tasted enough of theturf from tp in97. i was witness to that, i never saw a player end up on his arse so much on the pitch.this is one man howeverwho gets on my t@@ts every time i hear him speak. i listened totoo many post-match interviews while he was captain.as woody mentioned this however at the start of his piece. there was silence in the studio. what, Will C lost for words, never. well Will if you want your family to take you back, you'll definately have to do a better limerick accent than that.

Comment

He really is a tw*t!!
      How come when Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider he gained superpowers yet when Alexander Litvinyenko ate some sushi laced with polonium he lost his hair and died? Once again it\'s one rule for comic book superheroes and another for KGB turncoats.

Comment

Will Carling classic!

Comment

Brilliant [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img].....good show of pace though! [img]smileys/c&#111;nfused.gif[/img]
          How come when Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider he gained superpowers yet when Alexander Litvinyenko ate some sushi laced with polonium he lost his hair and died? Once again it\'s one rule for comic book superheroes and another for KGB turncoats.

Comment

Latest version

<div>PODCAST</div><div>The RUCKU Boys</div><div>Will Carling, Ieuan Evans and Zinzan Brooke on the latest round of Six Nations games - joined by a naked Ross Kemp.</div>

Comment

<div ="submiddle"><div ="left"></div><div ="fingnolink">THE RUCKU BOYS</div><div ="h3link">'O'Gara is soft'</div><div ="largetxt">Will Carling, Ieuan Evans and Zinzan Brooke discuss the latest round of Six Nations games.</div></div>

Comment

The latest bull.

http://podcast.telegraph.co.uk/070307_RUCKU_R.mp3

Comment

Working...
                X