ireland a match live

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ireland a match live

for all those who can't wait for the french match ireland a v england saxons will be shown live on bbc 2 friday at 7.30. jackie fullerton will introduce the coverage with justin harrison in the studio. commentary by jim neilly andryan constable withgavin andrews pitchside.

have a cracker of a game lads. come on mal give them hell.

Originally posted by carriecott

for all those who can't wait for the french match ireland a v england saxons will be shown live on bbc 2 friday at 7.30. jackie fullerton will introduce the coverage with justin harrison in the studio. commentary by jim neilly andryan constable withgavin andrews pitchside.

have a cracker of a game lads. come on mal give them hell.

Thanks for the info !
    "Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too ?" - Douglas Adams

Comment

Hopefully none of the Saxons own a pub.
      The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

It doesn't seem be showing up on my Sky Guide. Is it BBC 2 NI or one of the cross water ones.
        "Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too ?" - Douglas Adams

Comment

It's on RTE2.

Comment

Originally posted by danthefan
            It's on RTE2.

Found it. Cheers !

Comment

ForBBC it's on BBC NI only. Might watch it on there instead. Tony Ward is commentating on RTE [img]smileys/smiley38.gif[/img]
              Known as \"Expat\" in a previous life

Comment

Originally posted by jmccoy
                It doesn't seem be showing up on my Sky Guide. Is it BBC 2 NI or one of the cross water ones.

it was advertised in the last hour on bb2 northern ireland for friday night. they were to be showing the ireland under 21 match from dubarry park. i was looking forward to finallyseeing earls play. sorry just checked the guide, to all those without the channels, rte are also showing it. kick-off at 7:45 on rte2.

Comment

What channel is BBC1NI on de Shybox
                  \'For he that hath no stomach for this fight, let him depart\'.
                  Henry V - Battle of Agincourt 1415

Comment

Just get the RTE or BBC 6 nations coverage and series link it. I captures the A game too

Comment

Originally posted by Expat
                      ForBBC it's on BBC NI only. Might watch it on there instead. Tony Ward is commentating on RTE [img]smileys/smiley38.gif[/img]

whats wrong with wardy? [img]smileys/confused.gif[/img]he was one of the reasons i started following the game as a child.

Comment

Originally posted by thisyear?
                        What channel is BBC1NI on de Shybox

BBC1 NI 143
                        BBC2 NI 144

Comment

Originally posted by carriecott

Originally posted by Expat

whats wrong with wardy? [img]smileys/confused.gif[/img]he was one of the reasons i started following the game as a child.

The man is legend who deserves great respect IMHO !

Comment

[/QUOTE]

The man is legend who deserves great respect IMHO !

[/QUOTE]

agree with you totally. i wrote to him in my teens and got a lovely response and a match programme from an ireland v scotland international and all i askedhim was if he had the words of flower of scotland (stirs the blood everytime i hear it). not only is he a legend but a gent to boot.

Comment

Tony has always been great with teenagers

Comment

Working...
                              X