Irish Training info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Irish Training info

Just a question for anyone who may have a bit of info on the team training schedule. Anyone know if they training in Donnybrooke tomorrow? Would love to see them train.

If you stand outside the Shelbourne Hotel tomorrow, you can follow their bus!!

I think they were in Donnybrook this morning, I d say it ll be a Croker run tomorrow.

Comment

Cheers. Might be worth an effort Bosh..

Comment

You won't get to see a captains run.

Comment

Originally posted by bosh12

If you stand outside the Shelbourne Hotel tomorrow, you can follow their bus!!

I think they were in Donnybrook this morning, I d say it ll be a Croker run tomorrow.

Thought they stayed in Killiney.
          \"This year is different because this year they won\'t beat snow off a rope. They\'ll revert back to type and get 6 shades of s**t bate out of them in the group stages of the HEC ...\" Tobyglen 21 Sept 2010

Comment

Defo in Shelbourne today and yesterday, Killiney has been dropped as far as I know.

Comment

Defo in Shelbourne today and yesterday, Killiney has been dropped as far as I know.
              They move to the Shelbourne on the Wednesday or Thursday before a match. They spend the rest of the time in Killiney. As far as I know the training sessions in Donnybrook are closed and you definitely won't get in Croke Park tomorrow

Comment

<S&#079;NG>If you stand outside the Shelbourne Hotel tomorrow, you can follow their bus</S&#079;NG>!!

If you can run fast enough!

Comment

Working...
                X