This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bols team named

Unfortunatley for Ireland thats the best scrummaging front row the Boks could have named the experiment with Smit now discarded and the best hooker in world rugbyis on the bench. Botha a serious scrummager. Danie Rossouw is at 8 his best position. Looks like we willhave to survive as usual in the scrums we really needat least onegood scrummaging prop. We have such a superior backline that we can still win on 40 per cent possession .

Had to edit your post. Please do not copy and paste directly from another site as it can mess up the page. Copy it to a text editor like note pad first. Thanks. McC

PS who are the Bols[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

rushed to print eh?,, the death of the sub editor and all that
    I don\'t really understand the criticism of their so called ugly rugby.I love open running rugby but I also admire the collective mastery of this Munster team.They really are a reference in the game,to beat them you really have to play a perfect match

Comment

In main thread here, in the very first post. Thanks.
      The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Working...
      X