2 Tickets needed for Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Tickets needed for Saturday

I know its late in the day but does anyone know where I could source a couple of tickets please. Limerick based but could meet up on Thurs or Friday elsewhere if required.

Thanks.

I'm also in need of 1 myself. Based in Dublin.
    Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they are injured, Rugby players spent 80 minutes pretending they aren\'t.

Comment

I also have a friend needing one please.

Comment

Theres plenty flying around so it should be no problem. If you go up on match day you'll have no problem sourcing a ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by Stan Guilfoyle

I know its late in the day but does anyone know where I could source a couple of tickets please. Limerick based but could meet up on Thurs or Friday elsewhere if required.

Thanks.

pm sent...

Comment

Originally posted by Tobyglen
            Theres plenty flying around so it should be no problem. If you go up on match day you'll have no problem sourcing a ticket.

Where would I get one though? Any time I go to look for a ticket on the day of a game the only people I find selling are touts [img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]
            Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they are injured, Rugby players spent 80 minutes pretending they aren\'t.

Comment

Originally posted by 04072511

Originally posted by Tobyglen

Where would I get one though? Any time I go to look for a ticket on the day of a game the only people I find selling are touts [img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]
              Pubs, just ask and you'd be surprised how someone knows someone, etc...
              \"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness\".
              Dalai Lama

Comment

I have a spare ticket for the South Africa game. Lower Cusack. Sitting next to me (no discount for that I'm afraid.)

72 Euros. Meet at the stadium.

Please PM me if interested. Thank you!

Comment

Just had a call from a guy in work offering 2 tickets for 70 quid each (think the face value is 80!) I'd be happy to put you in touch
                  Con Artist

Comment

Valencia PM sent

Comment

Looking for two tickets, living in Dublin so will be able to

collect in the Dublin area.. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelruck

Looking for two tickets, living in Dublin so will be able to

collect in the Dublin area.. Thanks

for years around lansdowne used to carry a sign "ticket needed",and never failed to get one,think on sat there will be plenty doing rounds,so as u are in dublin,take a trip out and you should get one

Comment

thanks for that Red.

Comment

know its late but looking for anything between 2 and 4 tickets for Saturday

Comment

Hi All,

Looking for 2 tickets if someone can sort out.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X